A bad trip in India : Story of an Israeli

CC1981

The Israelis' supposed interest in Indian spirituality is reflected in conversation among the backpackers, but not in action. Before they even leave Israel they know that `India is spirituality'. Two days after arriving they are already dressed in white and telling each other that the `energy is flowing' that they are living `here and now' and that their `chakras are open'.
:hysterical::hysterical: I've seen loads of them in Goa.. the article is spot-on

Guest dada_rocks

baloney.. for a guy who will equate Virrapan's forest abode, sparsely populated hardly policed to srinagar a citadel of army while defending mullah extremist.. for a guy who wud ask questions like did so and so poll interview each and every kashmiri muslim before passing verdict, u do turn suddenly over-credulous dope-head when some baseless article comes of as denigrading israel in some way..:haha: I am not passing this off as some kind of research but have happend to interact with couple of israeli back-packers on ganga ghat and frankly didn't find them anything different that any other white tourist.... In goa not only isralei but whites across the country lines have parked themselves for eons and they even do business there ........ Now why whites treat indians the way they do? Better question wud be why indians let them get away with the treatment they get....? Start respecting urself world will respect you, it's that simple?

Guest dada_rocks

And yes have you checked why your beloved arab masters come to India, try googling sex-slave market you will get some answer.

I am not passing this off as some kind of research but have happend to interact with couple of israeli back-packers on ganga ghat and frankly didn't find them anything different that any other white tourist...
Abey bewakoof- the author to this article *is* an israeli sociologist.
Now why whites treat indians the way they do?
Spoken like a truely little-travelled, head-in-sand 'amreeki-israeli-lover/muslim-basher' brainwashed guy. You are so predictable, really. All white tourists arnt same- it is racist to think that (and not atypical of you- you are already shown to be a racist here). FYI, german tourists, sweedish tourists and most british tourists tend to be quite well behaved and genuinely curious of our culture. Whereas Israel has a track record of being one of the most racist and discriminating society today in the west, along with australia ( ironically, indian experience with aussies arnt very pleasant either on tourism level).
Better question wud be why indians let them get away with the treatment they get....?
Poverty and ignorance leading to unwitting dependance on business to these israeli-hot spots.

And yes have you checked why your beloved arab masters come to India, try googling sex-slave market you will get some answer.
Whats with this 'arab masters of mine' ? I lived there, didnt quite like it ( which is why i am not back there- QP hired some of my year mates from same university, same degrees-for 5000 US$ per year starting salary, no tax. Ya think if they were my 'arab masters', i'd have refused that kind of salary ? That is equivalent of almost what you make here in Canada as a professor...considering that this is non-taxable income. If you don't think this is true, google Qatar Petroleum, send a request for job info/find it and you will find that graduating electrical,chemical,petroleum & civil engineers are starting off with 4500-5000 dollar per month income in a zero-tax society. That, fyi, is more income than i make now and 99.9% of graduating engineers make in the west in their 1st year. Don't pitch me in that camp simply because i outline your perspective to be bigoted and far more off-centre than reality. I've never supported the arab equation into india- your typical predictable 'us vs them us-israeli-ass kissing-muslim-hatred' mentality is not hard to spot here.

Guest dada_rocks
Abey bewakoof- the author to this article *is* an israeli sociologist. Spoken like a truely little-travelled, head-in-sand 'amreeki-israeli-lover/muslim-basher' brainwashed guy. You are so predictable, really. All white tourists arnt same- it is racist to think that (and not atypical of you- you are already shown to be a racist here). FYI, german tourists, sweedish tourists and most british tourists tend to be quite well behaved and genuinely curious of our culture. Whereas Israel has a track record of being one of the most racist and discriminating society today in the west, along with australia ( ironically, indian experience with aussies arnt very pleasant either on tourism level). Poverty and ignorance leading to unwitting dependance on business to these israeli-hot spots.
Who gives a fcuk who he is.. Biggest tart in anti-israel voice is well known jew so it hardly makes any difference. Point is for someone who extends unlimited benfit of doubt to mullah morons sometimes bordering on pure dope-head idiocy u did lap this piece of article as some gospel; didn't you. Fact: GOA does have badly behaved whites fault lies with indians, lynch few mother fucukers and see how they start behaving, and yes it is not israel specific. Good that an israeli is conscious about his bad behaved compatriots but the way u spinned this into some kind of israel bad is as usual ur dope-head speaking. Hope other countries whte countries do take note and betetr still Goa p-secular govt (congressi) takes not and reads a riot act.

Guest dada_rocks
Whats with this 'arab masters of mine' ? I lived there' date=' didnt quite like it ( which is why i am not back there- QP hired some of my year mates from same university, same degrees-for 5000 US$ per year starting salary, no tax. Ya think if they were my 'arab masters', i'd have refused that kind of salary ? That is equivalent of almost what you make here in Canada as a professor...considering that this is [b']non-taxable income. If you don't think this is true, google Qatar Petroleum, send a request for job info/find it and you will find that graduating electrical,chemical,petroleum & civil engineers are starting off with 4500-5000 dollar per month income in a zero-tax society. That, fyi, is more income than i make now and 99.9% of graduating engineers make in the west in their 1st year. Don't pitch me in that camp simply because i outline your perspective to be bigoted and far more off-centre than reality. I've never supported the arab equation into india- your typical predictable 'us vs them us-israeli-ass kissing-muslim-hatred' mentality is not hard to spot here.
I have no interest in finding out what they pay but given ur exuberance in defending the undefensible of mullah brigade , means only one thing. Anyway I say lynch few mofos on goa ***** and see how they freaking start behaving... :devil_smile:

I have no interest in finding out what they pay but given ur exuberance in defending the undefensible of mullah brigade , means only one thing.
Not defending the undefendable- attacking your undefensible position in relation to these islamic mullahs. Your perception is exgaggerated and out of center from reality- take it from someone who's lived right in the heart of islamic world as well as India and one of the most liberal western democracies (Canada). Aap mujhe is vishay me nahi sikha saktein janaab- you do not have the experience or the nuous to. Your perception of mullah support from me is nothing more than my centrist perspective trying to tell you that you are too far into the paranoid and 'incorrect conclusion/action-plan' zone.

Who gives a fcuk who he is.. Biggest tart in anti-israel voice is well known jew so it hardly makes any difference. .
Yaar vaise it's a she. Daria Maoz is a woman.. whom the author is quoting everywhere.

Point is for someone who extends unlimted benfit of doubt to mullah morons sometiems bordering on pure dope-head idiocy u did lap this piece of artciel as sopme gospel didn't you.
Nothing more than denial from a typical islrael-loving-america-loving-muslim-hating paranoid nutter who isnt aware of israeli culture, its track record and its history. Look- if you wanna support buying arms from israel for our benifit, you will get no argument for me- but your embracing Israel as an 'ally' is nothing more than sleeping with the devil in false beleif that it will help you deal with a more immediate problem.
but the way u spinned this into some kind of israel bad is as usual ur dope-head speaking.
I aint spinning anything. Learn to read- the author is talking about *most* israeli tourists into India and the prevailing culture of Israeli tourism in India.

as long as israel is supplying india with arms and trainings...i am happy with them.. a good relation with israel is in india's favour..if we keep our relations with pakistan in mind...
Do not confuse military strategic relations with diplomacy. Key thing here is to say what they want to hear, but we not forgetting the nature of the beast we are dealing with here. Its one thing supporting each other in times of war and buddying up with each other. Agar ek haraami tera dushmaan aur uska koi aur dushmaan haraami hai..to eek haraami se pecha chutaane ke liye dusre haraami ke madadh lo-par usko apna yaar banane ki zaroorat hai kya ?

"They're primitive and dirty, but they serve us exceptionally well," one Israeli backpacker told Maoz, "just like the Arabs in the territories before they decided to raise their heads." Ridiculous to say the least. Saaala napunsak govt as usual...

Guest dada_rocks

My point is the extent of extra-polation being made and this guy's exuberance over painting this as an israel-specific issue. Gori chamri treats desis like $hit . Govt kuchh nahinkargea agar koi tumhe gaali deta hai aur tum sah rahe ho ismein govt kya karega.. . So dopey: Some tourist bad-behaving: Strategic relation where we get supply even when we didn't accept their existance. Now weigh these two things and let me know whihc one is more credible point and yes put off that joint before u do that.