Trouble in the neighbourhood !

Ram

DR ' date=' Like I told you before, don't try to be funny yaar ! You suck in it !:D[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:.. Can anybody sense the the feeling of care , brotherhood and camaraderie that KR has for DR ? I feel it right here in my house !

na ilaaha il allah rajun:hysterical:
What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say. Whatever your views might be on Pakistan or Islam, it is nothing short of shameful that you don't realize that the soldiers from across the border are doing as much a job and duty as Indian soldiers.

Guest dada_rocks

I don't see any difference between pakistani soldiers and extremists ( refere kargil), they are one and same thing. Moreover they are getting their a$$ whipped by frankstein who otherwise wud have been killing some innocents in india so why not..

Guest dada_rocks
What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say. Whatever your views might be on Pakistan or Islam' date=' it is nothing short of shameful that you don't realize that the soldiers from across the border are doing as much a job and duty as Indian soldiers.[/quote'] Nah in my view they are part of extremist brigade just getting their a$4 whipped by recent fallout with their brethren who otherwise wud be doing some peaceful work in india. naaaaaaaaaah I am not wastign even a single tear on these mofos..

Guest dada_rocks
DR ' date=' Like I told you before, don't try to be funny yaar ! You suck in it !:D[/quote'] who cares

Jesus Christ chutiy@ panti ki bhi hadh hai! We should ship them over and use them as dynamite sticks for the mining industry :hysterical:
Just one of 30 women to leave the mosque alive, she said her greatest regret was that she had not embraced martyrdom, adding that she was "overcome by grief" when she saw her father again. She said her ambition now was to set up a new radical seminary that would be dedicated to teaching jihad, or holy war, in Pakistan.

What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say. Whatever your views might be on Pakistan or Islam' date=' it is nothing short of shameful that you don't realize that the soldiers from across the border are doing as much a job and duty as Indian soldiers.[/quote'] now now now.... y'all good boys dont have to gang up on him.... he aint the only one here who hates those scumbags who are in anyway and any capacity involved in killing our people.... be it army, mullahs, terrorists, politicians.... i give a rat's azz....

Guest dada_rocks
Seriously though ' date=' she is 18 year brainwashed beyond hope fanatic . Stone her to death as per[b'] Sharia Law which she craves for dearly !:hysterical:
brutus u too:haha: