How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

England truly are pathetic, not one single Englishman (or adopted Englishman :giggle:) in top 10 of all time run scorers or wicket takers, yet these pom trolls are telliing us we are shite at test match cricket with all kinds of weird and wonderful stats and ratios being thrown in our faces :haha::haha::haha::haha: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/223646.html http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/93276.html Every single nation has at least one bowler except for guess who?? :hysterical:
Look they play for England thats all that matters. Losing 2 series in a row we cannot bad mouth the world No.1 team. What we can do is hope Pakistan and Sri Lanka both beat them before they come to India next year so they lose 3 series' in a row. That will be sweet revenge. I will be supporting Pakistan in tomorrow's match.
Look they play for England thats all that matters. Losing 2 series in a row we cannot bad mouth the world No.1 team. What we can do is hope Pakistan and Sri Lanka both beat them before they come to India next year so they lose 3 series' in a row. That will be sweet revenge. I will be supporting Pakistan in tomorrow's match.
agree

I think the Board will do everything possible to ensure India performs in the home series. Just was watching on NDTV Profit about how poor the TV ratings for the first 2 tests were and are expected to fall further. Advertisers are already concerned they will lose money. They are also talking about the brand value of some cricketers falling. Money talks and BCCI will listen.

I think the Board will do everything possible to ensure India performs in the home series. Just was watching on NDTV Profit about how poor the TV ratings for the first 2 tests were and are expected to fall further. Advertisers are already concerned they will lose money. They are also talking about the brand value of some cricketers falling. Money talks and BCCI will listen.
board also has to enusre match has to go to 4th and 5th day for benefit of TV
I do think its utterley pathetic how you guys hate England simply because they are better than you.
thats not the reason bud.. people here are willing to see australia,south africa on top england are just too cocky.. i respect strauss but people like swann. god they force u to hate them!
I do think its utterley pathetic how you guys hate England simply because they are better than you.
Thats sport for you. If you get to number 1 spot, people want to knock you off. Who says we hate England? I really like some of their cricketers but I still hope they lose all 3 subcontinent series' and are knocked of No.1 by the end of next year. They also got SA touring, it will be difficult for them.
I love all of this petty arguing over who gets whitewashed more between English and Indian fans. Just looking at the statistics that matter... Australia has won virtually half of it's test matches. England have won a third India have won a quarter http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/283877.html No wonder you all talk about 'who sucks more'
pawned :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I love all of this petty arguing over who gets whitewashed more between English and Indian fans. Just looking at the statistics that matter... Australia has won virtually half of it's test matches. England have won a third India have won a quarter http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/283877.html No wonder you all talk about 'who sucks more'
you guys started so early. although you had a good team :hatsoff:. england's success over india is with minnow bashing us in the early days.
thats not the reason bud.. people here are willing to see australia,south africa on top england are just too cocky.. i respect strauss but people like swann. god they force u to hate them!
As an Indian I want us to be on top not other teams. It looks difficult now but at home we are tough to beat, if we win all 4 series next year there is a good chance England will fail once again in the subcontinent and SA could beat them in England or get a draw. We will be No.1 again! Youngsters will play well abroad like the current team did when they were younger.
As an Indian I want us to be on top not other teams. It looks difficult now but at home we are tough to beat' date=' if we win all 4 series next year there is a good chance England will fail once again in the subcontinent and SA could beat them in England or get a draw. We will be No.1 again! Youngsters will play well abroad like the current team did when they were younger.[/quote'] no 1 to me does not matter.. i just wnt these seniors to go now so we can make a good strong young team which is gr8 at home competitive abroad no 1 is too far away... would be happy if our young players can win some matches abroad in next 4 years domination will come next if they can fullfill there potential right now south africa or england can come or stay at top no other team comes close australia has major problems.. this series will not do themm any good only positive in this series for them patto
you guys started so early. although you had a good team :hatsoff:. england's success over india is with minnow bashing us in the early days.
When you started doesn't affect the percentage of games won. If Australia was a bad cricketing nation, we would have a worse % regardless of games played. Don't take it as India bashing, I just think it speaks volumes that the majority focus on 'not being as bad as X' rather than 'how good were we...' or 'how good could we be...' etc. Australia has a winning attitude that is not only accepted, but demanded. India needs something similar.
no 1 to me does not matter.. i just wnt these seniors to go now so we can make a good strong young team which is gr8 at home competitive abroad no 1 is too far away... would be happy if our young players can win some matches abroad in next 4 years domination will come next if they can fullfill there potential right now south africa or england can come or stay at top no other team comes close australia has major problems.. this series will not do themm any good only positive in this series for them patto
Yeah its far. But in the long term we will be number 1. Western countries are in recession we are on the rise. As standards of living increase here we will have more local cricket clubs like western countries where talented street cricketers can play more professionally. In 10-15 years we will be a dominant No.1. Currently the BCCI may be rich but the people in the nation as a whole are not. Many great talents are unnoticed. Umesh and Zaheer came from villages. I wonder how many others go unnoticed. As western countries go into recession (England in trouble at the moment) there sporting teams will also go down. An example is Russia's fall in the Olympics and China's rise.
Yeah its far. But in the long term we will be number 1. Western countries are in recession we are on the rise. As standards of living increase here we will have more local cricket clubs like western countries where talented street cricketers can play more professionally. In 10-15 years we will be a dominant No.1. Currently the BCCI may be rich but the people in the nation as a whole are not. Many great talents are unnoticed.
10-15 years? LOL if india stays corrupt like it is today we would never develop!
australia has dominated a lot... but england being the inventors of the game have sucked i dont understand why is there so much diff between 2 oldest sides
We are just generally better at most things. Very heavy sporting culture. A lot of pride is taken in beating other, larger nations given our small population. It's why we do so well at the Olympics. Plus our women are way hotter.