How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

Stop with this nonsense that England has never been a no.1 team before. India have been a top test side for 22 months. Other then that you've sucked at it. You are overall 7th in win/loss ratios in cricket. This is fact. You keep going on about ODI cricket, it's joke cricket. Aussies don't rate it either, and they have 4 world cups. It's like playing football for 45 minutes. Anway we've been better at one day cricket then you make out recently.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thrashed by Pakistan in Pakistan. Lost to SL in SL. 1 Ashes and Vaughan = Waugh.. :haha: , well should be after all got some relief after 20 continuous years of utter embarrassment.
You can't compare them to India's deomolition job. You outdo us again.
Whatever it is England are sh1t in ODIs for years.SO they are shite regardless of what they do in test cricket.And i even their wins in test cricket are achieved only after converting themselves to United Nations XI. SO they are shite in every way.
Yeah, West Indies teams in the 80's never won a world cup so they were **** also. Seriously only minnow countries like India rate the WC above tests. That because Ricky Ponting's almost won as many tests as India have.:punter:

Australia do rate ODI cricket highly, Clarke stated even yesterday that their goal is to be the best team in all formats of Cricket. It's only England who pretend not to care about it because they're trash at it. Like I've said several times the reason why India has a low win % against England is because many of those matches were played so long ago when England and Australia were the only competitive teams in Cricket. All England has managed is 4 months at the top in test Cricket, despite inventing the game, which is laughable. India only has poor stats in Aus and SA but overall they've done a lot better than England in modern times. It doesn't matter how many times you say otherwise, England are trash.

Yeah, West Indies teams in the 80's never won a world cup so they were **** also. Seriously only minnow countries like India rate the WC above tests. That because Ricky Ponting's almost won as many tests as India have.:punter:
The ICC itself rates the world cup as the most important trophy in the sport of Cricket. The last time I checked, the ICC was the governing body of Cricket, not you. Only countries like England who always sucked in ODI cricket claim the world cup has no importance. In every sport that has a world cup, it's the pinnacle.
Australia do rate ODI cricket highly, Clarke stated even yesterday that their goal is to be the best team in all formats of Cricket. It's only England who pretend not to care about it because they're trash at it. Like I've said several times the reason why India has a low win % against England is because many of those matches were played so long ago when England and Australia were the only competitive teams in Cricket. All England has managed is 4 months at the top in test Cricket, despite inventing the game, which is laughable. India only has poor stats in Aus and SA but overall they've done a lot better than England in modern times. It doesn't matter how many times you say otherwise, England are trash.
Of course Michael Clarke's gonna say that. He's not going to say our goal is to be good at tests and not care about other formats. Point is, their main goal will to be no.1 at tests. England players want to be no.1 in all formats but the main goal is tests. If you have a choice between being a great ODI side and a great test side then the latter wins easily. All the legends of the game have excelled at test cricket. Michael Bevan is an example of a great ODI batsmen but average at test. Yuvraj Singh another one. They'll never go down as great. Your record isn't just low against England. You have poorer head to heads Against Pakistan and SA. Your overall win/loss ratio is 7th. We were at the top of test cricket in the early 70's so nonsense. We've also been top before that. Not anywhere near the dominance of Aus or Windies but much more then India who I doubt will be getting anywhere near no.1 again for a long long time.
The ICC itself rates the world cup as the most important trophy in the sport of Cricket. The last time I checked' date=' the ICC was the governing body of Cricket, not you. Only countries like England who always sucked in ODI cricket claim the world cup has no importance. In every sport that has a world cup, it's the pinnacle.[/quote'] The difference is that in every other sport the format is the same. If there's a test cricket world cup then you have a point. For instance, in the football world cup the match isn't have halved to 45 minutes and goalposts doubled in height in length. ODI cricket is favoured for sloggers and bowlers who aren't fit enough to take 20 wickets. And 20/20 is an even bigger joke. I watch it for entertainment but couldn't care less unless we're playing Australia then maybe.
The difference is that in every other sport the format is the same. If there's a test cricket world cup then you have a point. For instance, in the football world cup the match isn't have halved to 45 minutes and goalposts doubled in height in length. ODI cricket is favoured for sloggers and bowlers who aren't fit enough to take 20 wickets. And 20/20 is an even bigger joke. I watch it for entertainment but couldn't care less unless we're playing Australia then maybe.
ur the fav for troll world cup respect sir:hatsoff:
Of course Michael Clarke's gonna say that. He's not going to say our goal is to be good at tests and not care about other formats. Point is, their main goal will to be no.1 at tests. England players want to be no.1 in all formats but the main goal is tests. If you have a choice between being a great ODI side and a great test side then the latter wins easily. All the legends of the game have excelled at test cricket. Michael Bevan is an example of a great ODI batsmen but average at test. Yuvraj Singh another one. They'll never go down as great. Your record isn't just low against England. You have poorer head to heads Against Pakistan and SA. Your overall win/loss ratio is 7th. We were at the top of test cricket in the early 70's so nonsense. We've also been top before that. Not anywhere near the dominance of Aus or Windies but much more then India who I doubt will be getting anywhere near no.1 again for a long long time.
Enjoy your stay the short while it lasts. Look you have to face the facts economically your nation is in trouble. I read a news you guys were making a world class aircraft carrier which got canceled. Military wise you will be mediocre (due to lack of funding, cutting costs) very soon no longer the great military you once were when rich. Same will go for sports teams (great to mediocre in long term) as funding decreases. Look at Russia's fall in the Olympics and China's rise. India is developing fast and with better living standards more sporting clubs like in England will mean the countless talents that go unnoticed will come in. We may not be number 1 but we sure as hell will be better than the English in the future. @Sabby the current English team is very good but I still hope Ajmal can lead Pakistan to victory. They are good but maybe they will struggle against spin in the subcontinent.
Enjoy your stay the short while it lasts. Look you have to face the facts economically your nation is in trouble. I read a news you guys were making a world class aircraft carrier which got canceled. Military wise you will be mediocre (due to lack of funding, cutting costs) very soon no longer the great military you once were when rich. Same will go for sports teams (great to mediocre in long term) as funding decreases. Look at Russia's fall in the Olympics and China's rise. India is developing fast and with better living standards more sporting clubs like in England will mean the countless talents that go unnoticed will come in. We may not be number 1 but we sure as hell will be better than the English in the future. @Sabby the current English team is very good but I still hope Ajmal can lead Pakistan to victory. They are good but maybe they will struggle against spin in the subcontinent.
why cant people keep money out of cricket discussions..it unnecessarily spoils whole debate...its not like all the Indians are rich...half of our country is still poor let us worry about our country before talking about others..
i think they will struggle but there bowling is also very good so gonna be close
Everyone rates world cup over tests apart from deluded fans.Piyush Chawla has won more world cups than England :cantstop: SO as long as England are shite in ODIS they are a shite team.And winning with United nations dont count either.
why cant people keep money out of cricket discussions..it unnecessarily spoils whole debate...its not like all the Indians are rich...half of our country is still poor let us worry about our country before talking about others..
We are poor but when your down there is only one way and thats up. Just that our economy is going rapidly up. In the long term we will be number 1. First though we need to build a team after the older players retire and try remain in the top 4. By the way please if you want your point to be taken seriously change the thing under your name saying official troll. No hate.