How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

You miss the point again. ODI cricket is not real cricket. It's not the same format, whereas the football world cup is the same. The rules aren't different. If the football world cup was played 5 a side then it wouldn't be real football either. Comparing football to cricket is silly anyway. There's friendlies in football where nobody cares about the result and only the world cup, and qualifiers, and continental cups are taken seriously.
Who gave you the authority to determine ODI cricket is not real cricket though? Cricket has 3 formats, but they're all Cricket. I wasn't comparing Cricket with Football, generally in every sport that has a world cup winning it is the ultimate goal, and as I've pointed out several times the ICC agrees with that view.
Who gave you the authority to determine ODI cricket is not real cricket though? Cricket has 3 formats' date=' but they're all Cricket. I wasn't comparing Cricket with Football, generally in every sport that has a world cup winning it is the ultimate goal, and as I've pointed out several times the ICC agrees with that view.[/quote'] bro now he will say these sc tracks are not real tracks just wait and watch

sundar man give up, you are being spun in his web, once you are deep in there is no way out. quit now dude. take a look below :winky: -

Troll- Internet poster who takes oppositional views to any advocacy site, regardless of the actual strength of his chosen position, for the pure purpose of stirring up debates, generating anonymously, and triggering hatred. Goal of Trolling- The feelings of superiority and laughs that come from generating hatred, bad feeling, or confusion on the target of trolling, and attention generated from getting targets to respond. Tools of Trolling- 1. Ad hominem insults of posters mental status, looks, intellect, or typing skills. 2. Disregard of any fact that does not back the troll's advocacy position, and excessive focus of any debunker information, regardless of the motives of the debunker. 3. Endless verbosity when arguing any position, regardless of logic or reasoning or actual facts, but a lot of use of "facts" discussed generally, but never quoted or sourced. Example- Thousands of scientists say I am right. Payoff of trolling- 1. Making other people feel bad, without the risk of getting one's face punched in, for being rude, cruel, or socially uncaring. 2. Bullying without the mess and fuss and muss of actually answering for bad behavior.
Yes it's been a disastrous day, but unlike your team our captain isn't Dhoni who gives up after day one. Pakistan had us 60-6 back in England and they lost the test. It ain't over till it's over.
Don't think they are in the fixing business now as they were back then.
My bad. sorry (serious). What did you make of England's performance today? I would say they made Pakistan work hard wouldn't you agree? That was an extraordinary innings from Prior I think considering how inept the English are against quality spin bowling. Certainly exceeded my expectations by scoring 191.
They batted badly and played some stupid shots. However, Ajmal bowled really well. He mixed it up and used the Doosra effectively. Prior is the best WK batsman in the world by some distance. I think Broad might be England's key bowler in this series. BTW i am an Indian fan (i live in England and naturally they are my 2nd team)
They batted badly and played some stupid shots. However, Ajmal bowled really well. He mixed it up and used the Doosra effectively. Prior is the best WK batsman in the world by some distance. I think Broad might be England's key bowler in this series. BTW i am an Indian fan (i live in England and naturally they are my 2nd team)
ok.. yes prior is good but this track was flat.. 400 being par score! it was poor batting by england prior should from now on be considered pure batsman by the other teams.. really impressed by him