How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

still cricket old man still cricket. no team which has been **** in odis ever been good in tests in similar conditions. also it's not you lost odis in respectable manner. you've been getting mauled for years.
Just like you fellas couldn't care less about tests and are becoming a joke. We're the same with ODI's. Make no mistake, we'll be taking these test matches seriously. And unlike ODI's, our batsman won't have to attack the spinner. The only batsman we have have who's any good at attacking spin is KP (Bell's okay), the rest aren't naturals at it and that's why we get screwed when ever we tour subcontinent for ODI's.
Just like you fellas couldn't care less about tests and are becoming a joke. We're the same with ODI's. Make no mistake' date=' we'll be taking these test matches seriously. And unlike ODI's, our batsman won't have to attack the spinner. The only batsman we have have who's any good at attacking spin is KP (Bell's okay), the rest aren't naturals at it and that's why we get screwed when ever we tour subcontinent for ODI's.[/quote'] still you'll lose. in the 90s when we couldn't win anything outside we never lost a single home series. in india we'll be putting up 400-500 totals regularly then spin you guys out.
Just like you fellas couldn't care less about tests and are becoming a joke. We're the same with ODI's. Make no mistake' date=' we'll be taking these test matches seriously. And unlike ODI's, our batsman won't have to attack the spinner. The only batsman we have have who's any good at attacking spin is KP (Bell's okay), the rest aren't naturals at it and that's why we get screwed when ever we tour subcontinent for ODI's.[/quote'] You forgot Morgan He will attack the spinners too. Trott although boring will score well also
Explain in more detail please.
As your own countrymen have admitted you often prepare flat tracks only condusive to spin and some late reverse swing. As those pitches tend to lead to high scores by both sides and long encounters, it is far harder to roll you over at home than it is for you to roll us or Aus at home. In our conditions if the away bowlers getr it right, like Khan they take lots of wickets. That is never the case in India as your pitches do not offer that to the away team, only spin friendly conditions that can either be scored off or if really good pasdded away, because of course you will not allow DRS so your big 4 will be able to pad up all day with impunity
You forgot Morgan He will attack the spinners too. Trott although boring will score well also
no doubt england will score well in some games but india will also score big as pacers will be neutralised and swann is useless against us. but the thing is we are far more stronger against spin than you are and especially on these surfaces i don't see england winning. it won't be 4-0 and it won't be innings victorys. but we'll win - win by 80 runs or by 5 wkts that kind of wins. scoreline will be prolly something like 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 etc.
As your own countrymen have admitted you often prepare flat tracks only condusive to spin and some late reverse swing. As those pitches tend to lead to high scores by both sides and long encounters, it is far harder to roll you over at home than it is for you to roll us or Aus at home. In our conditions if the away bowlers getr it right, like Khan they take lots of wickets. That is never the case in India as your pitches do not offer that to the away team, only spin friendly conditions that can either be scored off or if really good pasdded away, because of course you will not allow DRS so your big 4 will be able to pad up all day with impunity
as for padding umpires are neutral and decisions will be made for both sides. nothing stopping you from padding away. also big 4 won't play i believe. laxman and dravid may retire or may be their last tour. but virat, rohit etc are good enough for these conditions and will help them for further tours.
in our conditions if your spinners bowl well they can win. but the thing is we are better against high quality spin at home (warne, murali) than you are at high quality pace (khan 2007,steyn 2008,spot fixing duo 2010) at home.
as for padding umpires are neutral and decisions will be made for both sides. nothing stopping you from padding away. also big 4 won't play i believe. laxman and dravid may retire or may be their last tour. but virat' date=' rohit etc are good enough for these conditions and will help them for further tours.[/quote'] I think you are going to find our bowlers will have mastered reverse swing and will pose problems for your batsmen getting them plum caught on the crease. I also think that the demoralised state of your cricketers will be a factor

I have a feeling that some serious changes for the better will take place in the Indian team before the England Series. Its also a mental thing..Indians will be far more confident at home. At least some of the oldies will be gone and there will be more energy in the Indian team. Whatever one may say..Test cricket in future is going to be home teams dominating and all rankings will be meaningless. Maybe sometime in the future people may start talking about using uniform synthetic pitches all over the world.

in our conditions if your spinners bowl well they can win. but the thing is we are better against high quality spin at home (warne' date=' murali) than you are at high quality pace (khan 2007,steyn 2008,spot fixing duo 2010) at home.[/quote'] Swan and Monty will bowl well, but that is not our only threat. The toss will be very important to win and it will set the tone for the game
I have a feeling that some serious changes for the better will take place in the Indian team before the England Series. Its also a mental thing..Indians will be far more confident at home. At least some of the oldies will be gone and there will be more energy in the Indian team. Whatever one may say..Test cricket in future is going to be home teams dominating and all rankings will be meaningless. Maybe sometime in the future people may start talking about using uniform synthetic pitches all over the world.
I dont agree with that at all. England, Aus and SA all have performance squads of good young cricketers training in SC conditions, we will only get better on your home conditions and so it will not be so easy for you, Pak or SL to win at home
I dont agree with that at all. England, Aus and SA all have performance squads of good young cricketers training in SC conditions, we will only get better on your home conditions and so it will not be so easy for you, Pak or SL to win at home
don know abt england and australia but south africa tour really well
I think you are going to find our bowlers will have mastered reverse swing and will pose problems for your batsmen getting them plum caught on the crease. I also think that the demoralised state of your cricketers will be a factor
this is irrelevant. we are defeated away all the time in the 90s . didn't mean we lost at home.
Key factor on the SC.
They have a good bowling coach who was an exponent of it and two series in SC conditions to practice it in. all this flannel from posters like Deathmonger about how your teams confidence will sky rocket at home fail to take in the current circumstances. Here are my thoughts Your guys will be under huge pressure not to fail because they are at home = added nervousness Your guys will largely either be trying to keep their newly given test status or hold onto their place= More Individual pressure Your guys will be trying to improve their fielding and will get boos everytime they let a run slip by= more pressure Your guys will be more exposed as a team as they are expected to win and will infight if it starts going wrong = Team division Your guys do not respect the coach and are therefore weakly led= less likely to put things right if Eng expose weaknesses All in all, I'm looking forward to it and I hope to come to watch some cricket Your guys will get wound
what crap analysis. you were saying same thing before the odi series. we'll win. it'll be close but we'll win. i am not saying something like 4-0 or something.
No I was not. I have no interest in ODI or girl,s cricket as I and others call it, for me it is nothing. all the points I made are sensible prevailing factors, if you think they will go away just because you on home conditions then you are stupid. why do you think we beat Aus so badly in Aus last year? Because we exploited those weaknesses I have listed
No I was not. I have no interest in ODI or girl,s cricket as I and others call it, for me it is nothing. all the points I made are sensible prevailing factors, if you think they will go away just because you on home conditions then you are stupid. why do you think we beat Aus so badly in Aus lasy year? Because we exploited those weaknesses I have listed
no because those conditions were more similar to england. even we have been successful in pakistan and sri lanka because of conditions similarity.