How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

pakistan have a far better chance of beating us' date= they are far far better than your 11 SL rebuilding India should be rebuilding but BCCI to gutless to do it:giggle:
We saw that when they failed to beat WI in WI which our crappy team was able to. Beating the likes of B'desh & Zim doesn't mean they are world beaters :haha:
pakistan have a far better chance of beating us, they are far far better than your 11 SL rebuilding India should be rebuilding but BCCI to gutless to do it:giggle:
even if we don't rebuild our oldies are enough to beat you in india. our old guys were hitting loads of runs in our last few home series. and we will rebuild after this series, that is evident.
started making excuses already.
i dont have to make excuses look at the series in Aus and Eng, strips that were capable of taking wickets on or batting on All we will get in India are dirt flat tracks where even a number 11 can score 50's that is not what cricket is about. It is about a proud cricket nation to proud to prepare a wicket where they might lose
i dont have to make excuses look at the series in Aus and Eng, strips that were capable of taking wickets on or batting on All we will get in India are dirt flat tracks where even a number 11 can score 50's that is not what cricket is about. It is about a proud cricket nation to proud to prepare a wicket where they might lose
then why don't we see turners in england? what crap.
We saw that when they failed to beat WI in WI which our crappy team was able to. Beating the likes of B'desh & Zim doesn't mean they are world beaters :haha:
the reason i rate them above you is they have a bowling attack that can take 20 wickets and they are a fit side your lot are past it and get out of puff and field with their hands in their pockets= over the hill
then why don't we see turners in england? what crap.
you do see turners in england on 4th and fith day, trouble is your batsmen were too crapo to get to 4th and 5th days often:hysterical: you do not see an indian pitch suddenly become seam friendly on 4th and 5th days it is spin only all 5 days which quite frankly is cowardly and pathetic
you do see turners in england on 4th and fith day, trouble is your batsmen were too crapo to get to 4th and 5th days often:hysterical: you do not see an indian pitch suddenly become seam friendly on 4th and 5th days it is spin only all 5 days which quite frankly is cowardly and pathetic
only because you can't win.
the reason i rate them above you is they have a bowling attack that can take 20 wickets and they are a fit side your lot are past it and get out of puff and field with their hands in their pockets= over the hill
Sorry, England are ahead of India at the moment, but there's no doubt they are home track bullies. If the pitches are so flat, why can't England win? Can't play spin eh? Not that flat then My favourite quote: "When India bat it's a flat road, but when England bat it's a square turner!"
In the days of Asif and Amir they probably could but not now. Their best bowlers at the moment are Ajmal, Hafeez and the left arm spinner (I think Abdul Rehman). Their best pacer is Gul who I believe is not that great in Tests. As I pointed out Pak looked good as they haven't played anyone other than Zim, B'desh or SL. They toured WI last year and they failed to beat a poor WI team which even India could.
Sorry, England are ahead of India at the moment, but there's no doubt they are home track bullies. If the pitches are so flat, why can't England win? Can't play spin eh? Not that flat then My favourite quote: "When India bat it's a flat road, but when England bat it's a square turner!"
Why laugh, Warner just out scored you whole test team? You could not play pace or movement. That is why the ashes tests are so great, you get swing, seam, spin everything, in India it is just turn The reason your home record is so good is that you are to frightened to make strips that are a real contest so lots of tests are drawn with very high batting scores on both sides or not enough time left that is why, but we are braver than you, we and the Aussi's create pitches where either side could win in 3 or 4 days, you guys never do that
But in the last 7 years we've done something India have never managed to do ever. And that's win a series in South Africa and Australia.:bhangra:
putar playing spin is a different art ,which unfortunately united nations eleven does'nt know how to play spin.