Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

We have to somehow get rid of Ravindra Jadeja. He is completely useless except fielding. Once scored 70 odd runs in England about 8 months ago. Since then, can remember any formidable contribution from him. Same was the situation about 2 years back when everyone was looking for Ravindra Jadeja's neck but Dhoni kept supporting but then eventually, Dhoni realized that he was not good for international cricket. Same is the situation here now. Its strange how Dhoni backs some real average players most of the time and backs them to the hell before realizing that they are not good for international cricket. And in the process, some more talented and deserving players have to suffer

We have to somehow get rid of Ravindra Jadeja. He is completely useless except fielding. Once scored 70 odd runs in England about 8 months ago. Since then, can remember any formidable contribution from him. Same was the situation about 2 years back when everyone was looking for Ravindra Jadeja's neck but Dhoni kept supporting but then eventually, Dhoni realized that he was not good for international cricket. Same is the situation here now. Its strange how Dhoni backs some real average players most of the time and backs them to the hell before realizing that they are not good for international cricket. And in the process, some more talented and deserving players have to suffer
+1 i guess its all good for us aussies :giggle: if i was indian i would ve wanted tiwary to play instead of jaddu today he didn't bowl much why is he even in team ? rohit is lost cause cos he is saurav's favorite player and kingtendulkar backed him up.. his career is finished :((

Dhoni also needs to rethink his strategy. Whether he should continue with the rotation policy or play his best 11(well I am in support of rotation policy coz it gives you excuse to sit out out of form Sachin Tendulkar, otherwise its impossible to leave Sachin out). Also who should be his opening bowlers depending on the conditions. And give Manoj Tiwary a go in next match. I have seen with MSD, he always gets himself into this tangle in case of playing 11. He wants to give youngsters the opportunities but just could not decide the right time for that. Coz he is so fixed into win or lose situation to get to the finals. This happens with him everytime.

+1 i guess its all good for us aussies :giggle: if i was indian i would ve wanted tiwary to play instead of jaddu today he didn't bowl much why is he even in team ? rohit is lost cause cos he is saurav's favorite player and kingtendulkar backed him up.. his career is finished :((
Sale, aaj India ko haraane ke baad bi tuje chain nahi mila :orderorder:

Dhoni suspended for one ODI against Sri-Lanka on Tuesday

MS Dhoni has been suspended for one ODI and India fined for the team's second over-rate breach in ODIs in less than a year. India were found to be two overs short during their 110-run defeat against Australia in Brisbane, after time allowances were taken into consideration.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/commonwealth-bank-series-2012/content/current/story/554422.html
^ :wall::wall: Bas isi ki kami reh gayi thi. Our best batsman in this ODI series has been banned. Now whats next? I am sure umpires have taken their revenge off Dhoni coz Dhoni shouted on them at their mistake
Best batsman is Gauti right now not Dhoni. Dhoni comes at second.