Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

It was more a grimace than a smile showing disappointment at getting out to a ball that Kohli would have dispatched for a 4. It was a full toss on stumps and in his glory years SRT would have murdered it.
He could have murdered it if he just stayed still and treated the ball on merit rather than premeditating. I think he knows that. It has nothing to do with age, what he did was play a high risk shot which was not necessary.

We've been playing so crapfully for the whole tour, it's good to see we can still pull a performance like last night's out of our orifices. But...we will still probably lose 2-0 in the finals if we make it. Although I did think the same four years ago. The main difference being PK really stepped up last time (and was probably the player of the finals, marginally ahead of SRT), and he is not in anywhere near the same form now. Less said about most of the rest of the bowlers, the better.

I rarely comment on Cricket. Generally, I leave that to lesser people. My comments are mostly reserved for topics of vital national significance- Bollywood, Music, Page 3 gossip,, comics,cuisine, trolling and lauvship and fraandship advice. Today was one of those days that I thought I'd share my cricketing pearls of wisdom with the aam junta. :P
:omg::omg: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: :hehe::hehe: Complete utter bull$