Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

if laxman plays or lets say rohit doe not plays i will boycott it :P
I really don't want to see Saha. Give Dravid gloves and let Rohit play. It is our best chance of avoiding whitewash with 7 batsmen... Lax won't be dropped for sure he has been practising on off days too, can't just be doing that for no reason. He is playing mate sorry :cantstop:
I really don't want to see Saha. Give Dravid gloves and let Rohit play. It is our best chance of avoiding whitewash with 7 batsmen... Lax won't be dropped for sure he has been practising on off days too, can't just be doing that for no reason. He is playing mate sorry :cantstop:
and im boycotting it :D
and im boycotting it :D
Don't boycott man, will miss you on here! I can't post week days as I am in another city and live there. (no net) Might be here Mon and Tueday this week though. We should always support. I just like watching some of the players no matter what. Viru, Tendu and Dravid in particular. Sadly Laxman is playing because Fletcher was having one on one sessions with him on off days..
Don't boycott man, will miss you on here! I can't post week days as I am in another city and live there. (no net) Might be here Mon and Tueday this week though. We should always support. I just like watching some of the players no matter what. Viru, Tendu and Dravid in particular. Sadly Laxman is playing because Fletcher was having one on one sessions with him on off days..
even trolls need break ya know :(( honestly i just cant take it any more 7 games are enough for me dravid again wil get bowled tendulkar might get 50 sehwag out in first over gambhir , kohli might do something show some fight thats it so whats the point of watching? :facepalm:
our odi side put up big totals in england. the bowling didn't deliver though, and we lost 3-0. i am not worried about our odi batting, i know those guys will score. but the bowling is the question mark. need some big games from umesh and co. sri lanka are garbage, so india are virtually assured of a place in the final.
bowling with a wet ball. is always tough... then, against england, our bowlers took all 10 wickets against them except in mohali.. even west indies was getting bowled out almost in all the matches fielding is also too good..though zak,pk n parthiv patel are donkeys in reality..but 6 fielders are brilliant, rahane,kohli,raina,rohit,tiwary,jadeja, and in bowling, it would be zak,pk,irfan,ashwin,jadeja..so 2 all rounders in jadeja,irfan and even ashwin can bat so batting is upto 9 actually not at all worried
avatar24427_1.gif nice avatar sabby u have changed your avatar rather soon so much faith in rvk`s bowling :two_thumbs_up:
yep super tundler shall prevail! :two_thumbs_up: more over its fun.. if some one trolls i can get into depressed mode and start talking like parthiv fanatic it scares people trust me :winky:
Sri Lanka is also improving fast. Quite impressive the way they successfully chased down more than 300 in the last two ODIs against SA. It will not be easy for us to reach the finals.
agree and sanga ,lady jaya, dilshan all love us always one of them scores a 100 againt us :((