Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

I sometimes get a feeling, in last CB series, there was much happier atmosphere in the Indian team and everyone use to feel free and secure. There were better relations between Uthappa and Dhoni, and also Irfan and Dhoni. Yuvi, Bhajji and Dhoni had also very flamboyant friendship. Things are not the same anymore. Much tensed atmosphere in the whole team management right now. You can see that from their faces

You r probably right sabby. I hope thats the case with this team. Otherwise if there is some tension between individuals behind the scenes then it is problem time for India(it already is) :P
Their's tension among the youngsta beauties ... check out how they form ghettos even on the field.
I think he will surely write them again when matches will be held in India' date=' especially test matches. And next time, India will play test matches in september I think[/quote'] Right, completely vella hoon na mein? Koi kaam dhaam nahi, sirf 5 din ground mein baithke timepass karo! Aur saala haaramzada century bhi toh nahi bana rahaan hai! :facepalm:
I think he will surely write them again when matches will be held in India' date=' especially test matches. And next time, India will play test matches in september I think[/quote'] we need to send him back to hs orignal country bangladesh (he is illegal immigrant) he should write about all asia cup matches :two_thumbs_up:
we need to send him back to hs orignal country bangladesh (he is illegal immigrant) he should write about all asia cup matches :two_thumbs_up:
He is an Aussie I think. He really like seeing Warner smashing VK all over the park :P Back to the topic, what do you think who will win tomorrow's match between India and Sri-Lanka. I say India will win. If India wins, you will give me all your ICF money and if Sri-Lanka wins, I will give u all my ICF money :tounge_smile: Bta fir deal
Right, completely vella hoon na mein? Koi kaam dhaam nahi, sirf 5 din ground mein baithke timepass karo! Aur saala haaramzada century bhi toh nahi bana rahaan hai! :facepalm:
:hysterical::hysterical: :haha: I can understand yar, you traveled Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata to see his 100th century live, but he ditched you and many other Indians. But suppose, if his 100th century is still due when India play next test match, will you again go and watch live?
:hysterical::hysterical: :haha: I can understand yar, you traveled Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata to see his 100th century live, but he ditched you and many other Indians. But suppose, if his 100th century is still due when India play next test match, will you again go and watch live?
Yes :(( I possibly would have gone to Australia as well but certain things came my way. But thank god I didn't go :pray: :mad:
In tomorrow's match, India should definitely go with 4 seamers and 1 spinner in Rahul Sharma Sachin, Sehwag, Virat, Rohit Dhoni, Raina Rahul, Praveen, Irfan, VK Umesh Yadav We are really missing Yuvraj here :((
Good team actually. Makes sense to drop Jaddu, Ashwin and Gambhir. Better balance.