The Bangladesh Premier League

jashan83

My team Dhaka Gladiators just smashed Sylhet Royals :dance: :hahaha: @ Sylhet Royals :hehe: Have lost 7 out of 7 :hysterical: I've decided that I'll support Royals for the next match, let's see whether that brings about a change in their fortunes. :winky:
:cantstop: I supported Royals once and they ended up winning. :cantstop: The panauti Royals fans on this thread are the real cause of their misery. :cantstop: And of course, :hatsoff: to me. :whistle:
:finger: those who calling me panauti should stfu :thefinger: nd mind there own business. they should know that am supporting them from before they joined ICF or start watching cricket.
Shameless/Ungrateful you are! I help ur team to win just by waving my magic wand (something which you could not do in 7 consecutive matches) and that's how u respond. :facepalm: There was no Sylhet Royals even three months back :finger: P.S. (Panauti sala)
Oh noes! The Pakis are dominating the batting charts:nervous: I loved how Shehzad got smashed in the end. I hope it will do his attitude some good. And congrats Saurav01. Your team did it :P
My team is Dhaka Gladiators. :yay: Just supported Royals for one match to help them open their account. :winky: