The Bangladesh Premier League

jashan83

Simply by saying :nono: This is what he said some time back: "Asked about the way ahead, he said he is keen to play in professional leagues abroad if BCCI allows him. "If the board allows, I can go and play in Big Bash or Pro-40. Or else, I will play with my little son," he answered with a smile that said it all."
These money hungry ba**ards need to be taught a lesson .More I hear these things, I start hating BCCI more . Yes.its going to lot of fun for sure.Only 20 days of 20-20 :DB->B->:yay::yay:
Simply by saying :nono: This is what he said some time back: "Asked about the way ahead, he said he is keen to play in professional leagues abroad if BCCI allows him. "If the board allows, I can go and play in Big Bash or Pro-40. Or else, I will play with my little son," he answered with a smile that said it all."
Ask him to come and play with me. I will make him athlete type fit and strong :bb:
Shouldn't you be a Kings XI supporter?
Kings XI is actually a very boring team. Normally I support Rajasthan Royals with Shane Warne. But, this time Shane won't be there. This time I'd be supporting Delhi with all the fast bowlers, Umesh, Varun, Dinda and KP as well. Mumbai Indians has also some promising fast bowlers- Abu Nechim, Rahul Shukla. Kolkata has Shami Ahmed. As Sabby says- This IPL will be pacy :--D Hyderabad also has quality pace attack- Ishant, Dale Steyn, Manpreet Gony and Anwar Ahmed. Infact, if all 4 bowlers are available, Hyderabad will have best pace attack. Bloody Punjab don't have any upcoming pacer. :wall: Back to topic, I don't know much about Bangladeshi fast bowlers. I will find it out soon.
Kings XI is actually a very boring team. Normally I support Rajasthan Royals with Shane Warne. But, this time Shane won't be there. This time I'd be supporting Delhi with all the fast bowlers, Umesh, Varun, Dinda and KP as well. Mumbai Indians has also some promising fast bowlers- Abu Nechim, Rahul Shukla. Kolkata has Shami Ahmed. As Sabby says- This IPL will be pacy :--D Hyderabad also has quality pace attack- Ishant, Dale Steyn, Manpreet Gony and Anwar Ahmed. Infact, if all 4 bowlers are available, Hyderabad will have best pace attack. Bloody Punjab don't have any upcoming pacer. :wall: Back to topic, I don't know much about Bangladeshi fast bowlers. I will find it out soon.
Gayle alone enough for those bowlers....no need to mention Kaif and Pujara from RCB
yes very very pacy :--D :yay:

Controversy hits Bangladesh Premier League as Mortaza reports spot-fixing approach

DHAKA: The Bangladesh Premier League has got its first dose of controversy as Mashrafe Mortaza reported to his franchise, Dhaka Gladiators, an approach from a fellow cricketer to indulge in spot-fixing during the tournament. Gladiators media manager Minhaz Uddin Khan confirmed the report and said they have informed the BPL of the approach. "I have told my team management (about the approach) and I'm sure they will do the right thing," Mortaza was quoted as saying. Mortaza, it has been reported in the Bangladesh media, that he would step down from the team captaincy if he suspected any irregularities during the tournament, which got underway on Thursday. According to the reports, Mashrafe was asked to provide information on whether he would play certain matches and if he would be wearing his sunglasses or cap. In return, Mortaza was told, he would be paid 15-20 per cent of the earnings from the spot-fixing. BPL governing council secretary Sirajuddin Mohammad Alamgir said the player should have reported the approach to them first. "We have found out after reading the newspaper reports. I don't understand why he went to the press first before telling us. There's a proper process for all this," Alamgir said. Alamgir said that an ICC ACSU officer is already there and the information will be passed on to him.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/Controversy-hits-Bangladesh-Premier-League-as-Mortaza-reports-spot-fixing-approach/articleshow/11824709.cms?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=toionFB
IPL squads dont list R Shukla , Anwar Ahmed, when will the local boys be selected?