Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

kohli top scored and keep in mind in first 2 tests he was useless! and in last 3 innings australians bowlers werent able to get him out properly in perth lower order collapsed in adelaide he was going for runs and that was a freak lbw imo :P and in last innings run out! this shows it wasnt that hard to bat...

@dhonuts dhoni where are your 25r33oo.jpg who let you loose?
The ICF community has come to appreciate my valued opinion.
He should take a lesson from The OZs and either: 1). Take up drinking and drop out of team altogether ala Symonds and do 3rd grade reality shows. Or 2). Get really really mad about someone saying something when he goes on offensive, ala McGrath_dont_you_talk_abt_my_wife_but_I_will_say_whatever_the_****_I_want
He could also take lessons from Australia on how not to run yourself out. Probably should have heeded the Hilf's wise words. A bit of advice on how to win a game of cricket wouldn't go astray either.

Series will end today. Clarke will be MOS. Ashwin will be yapping shameless he/team is not ashamed. Dumdumdiga will go in withdrawl unable to open more threads. SRT-bhakts will start appearing on ICF one at a time. By coming Monday SRT-Bradman pages will go into 999999 pages again.

Series will end today. Clarke will be MOS. Ashwin will be yapping shameless he/team is not ashamed. Dumdumdiga will go in withdrawl unable to open more threads. SRT-bhakts will start appearing on ICF one at a time. By coming Monday SRT-Bradman pages will go into 999999 pages again.
what about me baba? :hail: will i be getting laid nay time soon? :sad:
Larker bhi aap dushman yaa dost :dontknow: :winky:
Benchmark what..... WTF...... huh.......:facepalm: 1. Kholi is new and has top scored 2. SRT is an ATG, a legend and will be immortalised but he has underperformed drastically this tour 3. your comparison in other words is he is the best of the abismal... why raise that, you only emphasise and highlight the results for other suffering Indian supporters :facepalm:
congrats u just had an argument with srt fanatic :D