How do you get rid of a quadruple chin?

Zooter

Seriously man, WHAT THE FU(K. :angry_smile: I used to be slim and chisel-faced. Now I'm a marshmellow that can talk. What do you you suggest? Heavy cardio workout--sweat like there's no tomorrow? Lower my caloric intake of course. Drink lots of water (?)--actually I heard this doesn't help as it just keeps your stomach filled without any benefit. I'm running like crazy nowadays. I wish there was a chin machine at the gym--I'd be on that like a mofo.

If you are really fat, i'd say go for liposuction. Seiously, most people in those 'i lost 50 pounds in 5 months' adverts should go for liposuction, not hit the treadmill. Remember- if you are too fat, there is a catch-22 to furious running & physical exercise : your knees & ankles cant take the pounding of a jogging/running gait for very long if you are seriously overweight...and if you don't run, you arnt gonna get rid of the excess weight...ie, classic catch-22, best way out is liposuction.

do the atkins diet just meat and i mean just meat n cheese just protien no tea no milk ..absolutely no carbs not even 1 gram not even ketchup! DO IT FOR A MONTH AND BE SHOCKED AT YOUR WEIGHT LOSS, u can only do it once or twice after its not effective, then go 2 the gym big time! the best way! not easy but remarkable results!!!!!1

if u r generally slim, but ur face is just getting bigger... it is the booze or anythin tht causes dehydration.... ur body tries to store water and the main place it happens, i dont know why, is ur face.... get off alcohol and drink plenty of water and water based fruits like melon, which u already started doing.... i think, the face size will decrease in a few weeks.... my friend had the same issue and i suggested he try this.... it worked for him.... workouts will always help...

food - lean chicken, turkey, fish, veggies, fruits, milk + lots of water (5-6 times a day) with equal proportion of either protein and carbs or protein and fats. planning a diet routine will depend upon ur current weight and caloric intake lift - squat, deadlifts, bench, pull ups, rows (thats it no other exercises are required) cardio - 2-3 times per week. not more than 40 mins each. follow this pattern: walk 2 min then sprint 1min for a total of 40 - 45 mins sleep - atleast 8 hrs per day

If you are really fat, i'd say go for liposuction. Seiously, most people in those 'i lost 50 pounds in 5 months' adverts should go for liposuction, not hit the treadmill.
That is such a wrong advise. I truly hope you have not given it to any one in real life. An overweight man will have a weak/troubled heart. Now liposuction will take away the fat what would it do to the heart? Absolutely nothing. The best way is to lose weight via exercise and diet. This not only makes you lose weight but increases your overall endurance. If you do cardio enough your heart will get healthy. If you stop eating garbage and eat healthy food you will internally cleanse your system. Not to mention that lyposuction is highly costly and still not 100% safe. Only the other day 2 people lost lives in Phoenix area thanks to a Doctor who had limited equipments. Of course the reason people went there in the first place was the low price. The simple and best solution is exercise. No ways around it. xxx

I used to be slim and chisel-faced. Now I'm a marshmellow that can talk. What do you you suggest? Heavy cardio workout--sweat like there's no tomorrow? Lower my caloric intake of course. Drink lots of water (?)--actually I heard this doesn't help as it just keeps your stomach filled without any benefit.
Dont quite know how much you weight but I am guessing you are overweight by about 25 pounds. Say you are 5ft 8 your ideal weight should be around 150-160. Of course if you are 190 with solid muscle thats not a problem too but if you are on the overweight side that is a problem. That said here are what I would recommend. 1) Start slow. Dont start HIIT. You will hurt yourself. Start with a couple of miles brisk walk everyday, after the first week jog half a mile, then after 2 weeks jog a mile and so on till you can run 2 miles. 2) Do this first thing in the morning on empty stomach. 3) Cut down on sugar, fat, dairy and salt. Salt will lead you to water retention, others you obviously understand. 4) Go heavy on clean diet. Have less carbs(rice, wheat) with every meal and have more proteins(chicken, egg whites, fish) alongside veggies(cabbage, broccoli, cucumber etc). 5) Ask yourself if you have piled on weight due to bad eating habits or could it be something else? Many people have problems like thyroid, low metabolism and so on. If you have been eating good and still put on weight its time to visit the Doctor. 6) After a month or so of jogging hit the gym. Stick to the basic. Squats, Deadlifts, bench press, pull ups and shoulder press. Do them and you are good. Also do some crunches e every other day. 7) LAstly there are no specific exercises for face but if you work your neck muscles you eventually work face. Go for barbell/dumbbell shrugs. Or try this one with a weighted plate(click on let the gif file play). Good luck!

Zooter, I am in same shape..not 4X Chin but certainly gained weight and I am just too lazy to do anything I really don't know where to start, I will join a gym and will drop it the next day Food - since I quit smoking, I have a big appetite and if I don't eat well, I get headaches. I drink lot of fresh juices too and have abs no physical exercise I dream of getting a six-pack but fack, I just don't know where to start

Now liposuction will take away the fat what would it do to the heart? Absolutely nothing. The best way is to lose weight via exercise and diet.
Hey dude, you can get Dhondy here if you do not believe me- but for MANY grossly overweight people, it is better to get liposuction first. Nobody said that liposuction takes away your need to remain active & fit or else your heart is gonna be weak. Nobody said it fixes it either. But fact remains- you are an idiot if you are grossly fat and going out to exercise and lose weight. Simply because you lose weight by predominantly focussing on cardio- and cardio won't work for people who are too overweight because it will be too stressful for their knees and ankles at first. These 'i lost 50 pounds in 5 months and now i weigh in at 200 pounds' fatsos will have serious problems with their hips, knees and ankles later on because they incurred a lot of damage pounding around with their heavy frame on weak bones trying to lose weight. Most fat people have weak skeletal structure.
Not to mention that lyposuction is highly costly and still not 100% safe. Only the other day 2 people lost lives in Phoenix area thanks to a Doctor who had limited equipments.
It is as safe as any medical procedure provided it is done by competent folks with all necessary equipments.

Hey dude, you can get Dhondy here if you do not believe me- but for MANY grossly overweight people, it is better to get liposuction first.
What is your definition of overweight? I can safely bet that most overweight people would be referred by Physicians around the world to exercise and diet rather than go for Liposuction.
But fact remains- you are an idiot if you are grossly fat and going out to exercise and lose weight. Simply because you lose weight by predominantly focussing on cardio- and cardio won't work for people who are too overweight because it will be too stressful for their knees and ankles at first. These 'i lost 50 pounds in 5 months and now i weigh in at 200 pounds' fatsos will have serious problems with their hips, knees and ankles later on because they incurred a lot of damage pounding around with their heavy frame on weak bones trying to lose weight. Most fat people have weak skeletal structure.
You are wrong on too many fronts. For example cardio does NOT only include running. It includes walking, it includes stationary bikes, elliptical machines, rowing machine, stair climbers and what have you. Most of these, if not all, are greatly easy on your joints and have no problems. Of course if you are overweight and start running it will affect your knees but you dont need to run in the first place. Check my response to Zoots where I have recommended to start with brisk walk and then jog half a mile at a time till he gets comfortable. As for most fat people having weak skeletal muscle, fat people have weak muscles period. A litle overweight person sleeping on the carpet will find it hard to get off it without some sort of supports. A very recent development in India is the use of Western toilet, the reason being easy on the knees(specially for elderly). If you are little overweight it is an absolute no-no for you. Point being if you are overweight you will have problems galore everywhere so better get yourself fit. xxx

lift - squat, deadlifts, bench, pull ups, rows (thats it no other exercises are required) cardio - 2-3 times per week. not more than 40 mins each. follow this pattern: walk 2 min then sprint 1min for a total of 40 - 45 mins
that's it? :hysterical:
sleep - atleast 8 hrs per day
now you are talking. :thumbs_up:

Most of these, if not all, are greatly easy on your joints and have no problems. Of course if you are overweight and start running it will affect your knees but you dont need to run in the first place. Check my response to Zoots where I have recommended to start with brisk walk and then jog half a mile at a time till he gets comfortable.
Sorry to say this but you are talking outta your rear end here. Fact is, there *are* people grossly overweight to reduce weight in any meaningful way save for liposuction. if you are 5'5 and 350 pounds, good luck losing 150 pounds by walking.
As for most fat people having weak skeletal muscle, fat people have weak muscles period.
it was about their bones...fat people tend to have weak bones...hence for grossly overweight people, going to gym for losing weight means queiuing up for hip/knee replacement in 10 year's time.