Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

Now, this is called overhype bro :--D Frankly, yes he is bowling well at the moment. But, he only go beyond 140 in that only 2nd T20 match and his highest was 142. And everyone here got crazy about it. Like if we have another Brett Lee. He is bowling in the range of 132-138 k even at his peak. Yes, he is in good rhythm atm and when time is good, lucks also favors you and you get some lucky wickets as well. Still, imo, one out of Praveen and VK should play. VK is doing good now, so there should not be any place for PK as we have better bowlers in Zaheer and Umesh and yes, Irfan Pathan deserves more chances
my post is perfect in context of thread :wall: :mad: if people are talking seriously here its there problem thread op is also just trolling :giggle: well he improved a bit.. i always thought he is good 3rd seamer..bowled badly in test and got murdered but even before this series he bowled well in india against west indies and england im not surprised by this performance really, australia is crap batting side with david hussey there most consistent bat right now :cantstop:
my post is perfect in context of thread :wall: :mad: if people are talking seriously here its there problem thread op is also just trolling :giggle: well he improved a bit.. i always thought he is good 3rd seamer..bowled badly in test and got murdered but even before this series he bowled well in india against west indies and england im not surprised by this performance really, australia is crap batting side with david hussey there most consistent bat right now :cantstop:
Ok ok yaar, cool down, mai samajh gya :cantstop:
well he improved a bit.. i always thought he is good 3rd seamer..bowled badly in test and got murdered but even before this series he bowled well in india against west indies and england im not surprised by this performance really, australia is crap batting side with david hussey there most consistent bat right now :cantstop:
I know he has improved a lot since his debut. But, do you know that we have been dragging him for more than last 1 year? If you remember, he also played in India-Australia home series in 2010 and was smacked all around the park by Cameroon White. I mean he is such a old property. My point is, if we had given same no of opportunities to some more potential bowler like Sudeep Tyagi, Manpreet Gony, Pankaj Singh or even your fav Ashok Dinda, even they would have performed much better than this Vinnie Koomar. If Dhoni had backed and shown faith in the bowlers that I have listed and given same no of opportunities to them like we had given to Vinay, then we would have had a world class bowler in our hand. But, Dhoni only support those bowlers who licks his ass or jo uski ji-hazuri karte hain :facepalm: Right now, yes, we are happy that Vinay is performing, obviously after giving so much opportunities to him. But, honestly, we all know that he will never be a world class bowler.

I want to be more consistent: Vinay Kumar

Brisbane: He has emerged as an unlikely top wicket-taker for India in the ongoing ODI tri-series and pacer R Vinay Kumar on Saturday said he is looking to improve on consistency in the forthcoming matches. "I could have given 10 runs less in every game, there are a few areas I can improve," said the self-effacing Vinay who has nine wickets from four games so far. Vinay elaborated upon the areas he is not happy about despite his success in the present series. "When a new batsman comes in, I allow them to get three runs or a four. I know I can bowl a dot ball, I know I can control. So I feel I could have been consistent and given at least 10 runs less in every game," he explained. Vinay, who made his Test debut in Perth last month, said the difference in domestic and international cricket is enormous. "The margin of error is very less. If you bowl one or two bad deliveries, you can survive in domestic cricket. In international cricket, even good balls go for fours -- the bad ones definitely go. You need to be more consistent." Sri Lanka have begun their move in the tri-series but Vinay wasn't looking over his shoulder at the resurgence of the sub-continental neighbours. "For me it's one game at a time. I am not thinking about the series." Vinay doesn't have much written about him in the media and the youngster, whom departing coach Eric Simmons describes as the most hard-working one, isn't fazed by it at all. "All I try to do is to keep it simple and give off my best, be it in bowling, fielding or batting. Other things don't bother me." Vinay said opener Virender Sehwag is responding well to the treatment on his back spasm and a decision on his inclusion would be taken before the match on Sunday afternoon.
http://www.sify.com/sports/i-want-to-be-more-consistent-vinay-kumar-news-cricket-mcsmCncchgj.html
I know he has improved a lot since his debut. But, do you know that we have been dragging him for more than last 1 year? If you remember, he also played in India-Australia home series in 2010 and was smacked all around the park by Cameroon White. I mean he is such a old property. My point is, if we had given same no of opportunities to some more potential bowler like Sudeep Tyagi, Manpreet Gony, Pankaj Singh or even your fav Ashok Dinda, even they would have performed much better than this Vinnie Koomar. If Dhoni had backed and shown faith in the bowlers that I have listed and given same no of opportunities to them like we had given to Vinay, then we would have had a world class bowler in our hand. But, Dhoni only support those bowlers who licks his ass or jo uski ji-hazuri karte hain :facepalm: Right now, yes, we are happy that Vinay is performing, obviously after giving so much opportunities to him. But, honestly, we all know that he will never be a world class bowler.
All those stupid bowlers you mentioned, do zilch at domestic games as well. They cannot perform consistently in 3-4 successive domestic games, and here we have someone performing well in SIX consecutive international matches. Bring out the domestic records of your favourite bowlers, and let's see even if they stand against Vinay in domestic performances. And why would Dhoni not opt for them if they are that good? :finger: to the haters.
All those stupid bowlers you mentioned, do zilch at domestic games as well. They cannot perform consistently in 3-4 successive domestic games, and here we have someone performing well in SIX consecutive international matches. Bring out the domestic records of your favourite bowlers, and let's see even if they stand against Vinay in domestic performances. And why would Dhoni not opt for them if they are that good? :finger: to the haters.
:two_thumbs_up:
true but i think dhoni is consistent in this aspect if dinda makesi nto first team he is going to back him too so no complains there i think zack or yadav will be rested after this series we will see new bowlers aaron is still new with dinda there i think thats enough experimentation for important tournament like asia cup and about bowlersl ike shami they are new even in domestic season got lot to learn but he is talented and will make break into team soon if he is consistent wont mind him playing 2 seasons of ranji tbh see how dinda improved his performances some times u need to let them perform at lower level.. like ishant needs to go and improve but no in his mind he is perfect just unlucky . i dont want naother casel ike ishant sharma so some seasons in ranji wont hurt him and other new bowlers but yes dinda now needs to be picked cos he def improved and is ready
Bhai, main tere se argue nahi kar sakta :hail:
true but i think dhoni is consistent in this aspect if dinda makesi nto first team he is going to back him too so no complains there i think zack or yadav will be rested after this series we will see new bowlers aaron is still new with dinda there i think thats enough experimentation for important tournament like asia cup and about bowlersl ike shami they are new even in domestic season got lot to learn but he is talented and will make break into team soon if he is consistent wont mind him playing 2 seasons of ranji tbh see how dinda improved his performances some times u need to let them perform at lower level.. like ishant needs to go and improve but no in his mind he is perfect just unlucky . i dont want naother casel ike ishant sharma so some seasons in ranji wont hurt him and other new bowlers but yes dinda now needs to be picked cos he def improved and is ready
Oh yes, Saurav I forgot about Dinda. Thanx Sabby for reminding me. Dinda was given opportunity alongside Vinay in Zimbabwe and Dinda had performed better than Vinay in that series and he had clearly more pace than Vinay and he was the only bowler who troubled Sri-Lankan batsmen there with his yorkers and never say die attitude. But, no-one gave him another opportunity after that whereas Vinay was persisted with. Haha, here to you Saurav :finger: Sabby, one secret about Saurav01, his highest score so far in his life is 01 :hysterical:
Oh yes' date=' Saurav I forgot about Dinda. Thanx Sabby for reminding me. Dinda was given opportunity alongside Vinay in Zimbabwe and Dinda had performed better than Vinay in that series and he had clearly more pace than Vinay and he was the only bowler who troubled Sri-Lankan batsmen there with his yorkers and never say die attitude. But, no-one gave him another opportunity after that whereas Vinay was persisted with. Haha, here to you Saurav :finger:[/quote'] why are u virat kohling me :(( ? well i dont count that series honestly but normally when dhoni captains and some one debuts he gives him a good run so if dinda plays in asia cup he has good chance and dhoni will back him up cos he normally does
Oh yes, Saurav I forgot about Dinda. Thanx Sabby for reminding me. Dinda was given opportunity alongside Vinay in Zimbabwe and Dinda had performed better than Vinay in that series and he had clearly more pace than Vinay and he was the only bowler who troubled Sri-Lankan batsmen there with his yorkers and never say die attitude. But, no-one gave him another opportunity after that whereas Vinay was persisted with. Haha, here to you Saurav :finger: Sabby, one secret about Saurav01, his highest score so far in his life is 01 :hysterical:
Dinda is the bowler I have backed all this while. You don't know jackshit about him. So, don't teach me on Dinda :finger: My highest score - You forgot to put 1 before 01.
why are u virat kohling me :(( ? well i dont count that series honestly but normally when dhoni captains and some one debuts he gives him a good run so if dinda plays in asia cup he has good chance and dhoni will back him up cos he normally does
Abe, mene Saurav ko Virat kohling kia tha. And, You are wrong bro. Dinda played in only 1 Asia cup match under Dhoni in 2010 and bowled only 5 overs and Dhoni never gave him opportunity again whereas pta nahi usko Vinay kumar kahan se pasand aa gya. Dhoni only gives opportunities to those jo subah uth ke sabse pehle uska ghanta bajate hain, uski aarti utaaro aur uske feet dho ke pio. Then he gives you enough opportunities
Abe, mene Saurav ko Virat kohling kia tha. And, You are wrong bro. Dinda played in only 1 Asia cup match under Dhoni in 2010 and bowled only 5 overs and Dhoni never gave him opportunity again whereas pta nahi usko Vinay kumar kahan se pasand aa gya. Dhoni only gives opportunities to those jo subah uth ke sabse pehle uska ghanta bajate hain, uski aarti utaaro aur uske feet dho ke pio. Then he gives you enough opportunities
Do not write rubbish about DE on his official appreciation thread :mad: This is your last warning :mad: :mad: :whack:
Dinda is the bowler I have backed all this while. You don't know jackshit about him. So, don't teach me on Dinda :finger: My highest score - You forgot to put 1 before 01.
Abe, you forgot to put 1 before 01 in your profile name which is Saurav01 Sach saamne aa hi gya Aur, what do I have to do with by knowing jackshit about Dinda, you'd better know. :hysterical: I only cares about his bowling B->
well being captain's yes man is also a quality .not that i htink it should be considered while selection but its not bad idea to be close to captain :P well he will surely come into team and will probably out perform aaron and vinay :P