Cheapest and costliest piece of any item on ur body

Guest dada_rocks

Sala I have been to shyam bazaar bought one' date=' sare roadwise selelrs to wahan bihari hain.. ak jeans kharida 120 rs mein 3 din baad char se buttocks pe fat gaya.. is liye watch out kahin wo 15 rs wali brief daga na de jaye[/quote'] Sahih..lekin Dileep to name-brand wala hai...sligtly different style too- its very good elastic for the waist and the legs are slightly ovresized in width and no elastic there, so its very comfy (lotta air-flow) and 100% cotton ka maal...my dileep chaddis last me atleast 3-4 years per pair on average. PS: kolkata-wallahs know Shyambazaar and hatibagaan are the worst places to buy shirts and pants. If you wanna buy jeans, go to Pantaloon or someplace glitsy..otherwise, go to Bombay Dying, buy cloth and get a good tailor (lots of them around in Dunlop bridge area). Only things worth buying in hatibagaan/shambazaar, in terms of clothes, are chaddi, sari, genjee ( its a bengali word- dunno its hindi- help ppl ? its the undershirt desis wear) and rubber chappals.

Main to is liye poochh rah tha ki abhi tak chhare ho koi balika se parinaya nivedan nahin kiya....:haha:
:omg_smile: Sorry man.. that hindi is just one level toooo much for me. Lets face it , i wouldnt know it even if you are abusing my family there...

^^^ Hahahaha now that is good old college g@ndoogiri. For all those fly on the wall, lurker readers, shame on you if you dont hop in. Sriram lage raho...GKD izzat bacha ke kat le aaj..
Lurker Bhaiya.. Humble request... Dont call me a "bacha" .... simply coz i am not one !

Guest dada_rocks

ladis and gentleman it seems GKD has entered the building,, gay-galore..:hysterical: waise how come we don't see gays in india.......... waise there is a district called baliya ( late PM chandra shekhar's constituency) suna hai wahan gay density jyada hai.. I still remmeber when I used to travel by train from varanasi to muzaffarpur through baliah.. one of my friend from baliya used to say kahayajee bach ke rahiyega baliya bich mein hi hai:hysterical:

Sorry man.. that hindi is just one level toooo much for me. Lets face it , i wouldnt know it even if you are abusing my family there...
Basically what he is saying is that if you agree to the proposal he can get you a Rolex watch, a Honda car, a three storied building(teen talla) in Khagaria.

Guest dada_rocks
:omg_smile: Sorry man.. that hindi is just one level toooo much for me. Lets face it , i wouldnt know it even if you are abusing my family there...
It translates: My insiunation was how come u are still single.":hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Basically what he is saying is that if you agree to the proposal he can get you a Rolex watch' date=' a Honda car, a three storied building(teen talla) in Khagaria.[/quote'] Oye khagariya kahan se aa gaya.. sala ye sab to mujhe bhi nahin mila.. bas rolex watch couple of armani suit few gold-chains that's it.. agar itane mein kaam chalana hai to bolo:hysterical:

Basically what he is saying is that if you agree to the proposal he can get you a Rolex watch' date=' a Honda car, a three storied building(teen talla) in Khagaria.[/quote'] ooooo... not bad.. not bad.. P.S - Naughty naughty Lurker Bhiaya !

Guest dada_rocks
The simple answer to that would be -- I prefer to be this way ! :hysterical:
I guess GKD will take over from here:hysterical:

viewpost.gif Main to is liye poochh rah tha ki abhi tak chhare ho koi balika se parinaya nivedan nahin kiya.... translation : Main to is liye poochh rah tha : I was asking for this reason ki abhi tak chhare ko koi balika : that till now the guy has some girl se parinaya nivedan nihin kiya : ask him for marriage/relationship or not( parinaya nivedan = invitation for marriage/relationship)

he dint call u bacha... he said bachaa ke which means to save
Oh well.. sorry for that " I-am-good-at-embarrassing" myself blooper ! :hysterical: Lets all shift to the gud-ol-english please.. half an hour of hindi with me and all you guys would forget that language !