Cheapest and costliest piece of any item on ur body

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Mine is Cheapest : Shirt $5 Costliest: Watch and ring around $5000 each ( both sponsored by sasujee) yes I am proud cheap.

Guest dada_rocks

Ye kaun samjhaye meri saasujee ko... Aur log kahte hain ki dowry larkewale mangate hain ye larkiwale bhi dikhawe mein na jane kya kya BS kharche karte hain.. Watch to chalo bik bhi jaye ye ring sala koi astrological reason waa precious stone hai ye to second hand bikega bhi nahin , poora pani mein......:haha:... . khair mere liye zero dollar value hai.... meri saas pain in the neck hai is mamale mein, ama chai ka ak ak cup 100 dollar ka lake rakhti hai.. aadmi chay pite huye bhi chinta mein rahta hai ki kahin fut na jaye..:haha:

Watch to chalo bik bhi jaye ye ring sala koi astrological reason waa precious stone hai ye to second hand bikega bhi nahin , poora pani mein
Kaun bola ? If your ring is set with any precious stone ( diamond, sapphire,emerald,ruby,etc), it will sell and it will probably sell for MORE than what you paid for ( unless its diamond). And if your ring is made of gold or silver, it will sell too (though at a far lesser cost).

Mine is Cheapest : Shirt $5 Costliest: Watch and ring around $5000 each ( both sponsored by sasujee) yes I am proud cheap.
A watch for $5000 ! Thats ridiculous ! Dont you feel guilty wearing that DR ? Thats an average yearly income of a middle-class Indian household resting in your hands ! :haha:

A watch for $5000 ! Thats ridiculous ! Dont you feel guilty wearing that DR ? Thats an average yearly income of a middle-class Indian household resting in your hands ! :haha:
That is almost 3 times my annual income when I first started to work in India :sad_smile::sad_smile: With all those $5000 watches no suprise that DR has been looking for investing :wink_smile:

Guest dada_rocks
Kaun bola ? If your ring is set with any precious stone ( diamond, sapphire,emerald,ruby,etc), it will sell and it will probably sell for MORE than what you paid for ( unless its diamond). And if your ring is made of gold or silver, it will sell too (though at a far lesser cost).
it's pokhraj with some specific ratti/carat calculated as per astrological suggestion by some oandit is in white-gold..... I am not sure any potential buyer will buy already worn stuff which deals with planet position and bla bla bla..

Guest dada_rocks

guys cometetion hai cheapest k costliest to bahut kar sakte hain log so far winner is cc with that under-wear....... 2 for 30Rs.. mine cost around 35 Rs.. if anyone could top that please come forward

Guest dada_rocks
Good to have Sasujee who is loaded :tounge_smile: BTW' date=' what's the make of the watch . Is it Rolex or Cartier.[/quote'] Rolex, yes good to have aur agar bihari sasu ho tab to aur bhi achchha.

guys cometetion hai cheapest k costliest to bahut kar sakte hain log so far winner is cc with that under-wear....... 2 for 30Rs.. mine cost around 3 Rs.. if anyone could top that please come forward
oye..underwear kharidaa hai...pheka hua bacchey ki chaddi naheen...3 rupyaa me to aaj kal india mei sui aur dhaaga bhi nahi milta hai..to fir chaddi ? Agar sahih haye, to nayee chaddi kharidiyee...kyoki 3 rupya ka chaddi to mere se bhi umr me bara hoga! :haha:

Guest dada_rocks
yeah it feels bad but not guilty , meri saujee sud feel guilty. But unke kaan pe to juun nahin rengata....:haha:

No value can be put on my precious d@nda! :hysterical: Watch- $10 classic and simple looking watch. People think it is VERY expensive :hysterical: Ring- $300 I am a simple guy. It's the things that I surround myself with that are expensive :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
That is almost 3 times my annual income when I first started to work in India :sad_smile::sad_smile: With all those $5000 watches no suprise that DR has been looking for investing :wink_smile:
damn telco but manana pargea guru banki ke benefits khub dete hain tata wale.

Guest dada_rocks
oye..underwear kharidaa hai...pheka hua bacchey ki chaddi naheen...3 rupyaa me to aaj kal india mei sui aur dhaaga bhi nahi milta hai..to fir chaddi ? Agar sahih haye, to nayee chaddi kharidiyee...kyoki 3 rupya ka chaddi to mere se bhi umr me bara hoga! :haha:
typo tha be 35 rs ka hai