Cheapest and costliest piece of any item on ur body

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Sahih..lekin Dileep to name-brand wala hai...sligtly different style too- its very good elastic for the waist and the legs are slightly ovresized in width and no elastic there, so its very comfy (lotta air-flow) and 100% cotton ka maal...my dileep chaddis last me atleast 3-4 years per pair on average. PS: kolkata-wallahs know Shyambazaar and hatibagaan are the worst places to buy shirts and pants. If you wanna buy jeans, go to Pantaloon or someplace glitsy..otherwise, go to Bombay Dying, buy cloth and get a good tailor (lots of them around in Dunlop bridge area). Only things worth buying in hatibagaan/shambazaar, in terms of clothes, are chaddi, sari, genjee ( its a bengali word- dunno its hindi- help ppl ? its the undershirt desis wear) and rubber chappals.
it's certainly popular word in bihar villages for sure,, genji, zama, anga .. thanks for the leads now next time I ain't getting fooled

viewpost.gif Main to is liye poochh rah tha ki abhi tak chhare ho koi balika se parinaya nivedan nahin kiya.... translation : Main to is liye poochh rah tha : I was asking for this reason ki abhi tak chhare ko koi balika : that till now the guy has some girl se parinaya nivedan nihin kiya : ask him for marriage/relationship or not( parinaya nivedan = invitation for marriage/relationship)
That was so kind of you CC. Still not sure if you are upto the tricks Lurker was trying !

Oh well.. sorry for that " I-am-good-at-embarrassing" myself blooper ! :hysterical: Lets all shift to the gud-ol-english please.. half an hour of hindi with me and all you guys would forget that language !
dont worry I have taught a tamilian friend hindi... so no problem here :D

Guest dada_rocks
15 rupaye mein kaun sa underwear milta hai bhai? Kahin woh Shakti Kapur style to nahin?
My father wears that, wo dhoti ke liye hota hai bhaya.:haha: I bet that will cost even less than rs 15:haha:

Oye khagariya kahan se aa gaya.. sala ye sab to mujhe bhi nahin mila.. bas rolex watch couple of armani suit few gold-chains that's it.. agar itane mein kaam chalana hai to bolo:hysterical:
Khagariya aaya Samastipur aur Madhepura ke beech mein :angry_smile: Bihar ka political map bhi bhool gaya? Aise guru Armani Suit Bihariyon pe jamta hai kya? Hum log to saala Armani pe bhi hawai chappal hi pahanenge :thumbs_up:

lurker bhai.. you use few words..which i used to use when i was in calcutta...lekin delhi me aa ke...kabhi use karne ka mauka nahi mila... ab to Jhol ko Tari... Tarkari ko sabzi... bhaat to chawal bolne laga hun.. but whenever i read some of those words..i feel good...
Arre hum hain to kya gam hai? Sample couple more. Lizard - chipkali(Hindi) - bichauti(Bihari) :haha: Sleeper - chappal(Hindi) - chatti(Bihari)

dont worry I have taught a tamilian friend hindi... so no problem here :D
Is the language that DR speaks REALLY hindi ? I mean , I can understand you Apo , Lurks and even the censor-board list of classified phrases that GKD uses. But DR -- No way man. It looks like some pre-historic language the ice-age kings used to speak !

That was so kind of you CC. Still not sure if you are upto the tricks Lurker was trying !
you are welcome. Though my hindi competency came at a price- i was the ONLY bengali kid in class 8-10 in Don Bosco (back in kolkata) who took hindi as 2nd language and bengali as 3rd language... All those harivansh rai bacchchan ( btw, is it only me who thinks that the most artistically developed Bacchchan was Amitabh's father harivanshrai ?) novellas and poems are still ripe in memory...though it did fetch a lotta taunts from the other bongs in school. The marwaris and the bengalis in my school never got along...in my time, there were a whole buncha marwaris with last name Pachisia and Jhunjhunwalas who always clashed with a whole bunch of Mukherjees and Gangulys. Me being the only bong in school to take hindi as 2nd language meant i was the mediator most of the time...which means people tried to whup my a$$ a lotta time. Ahh the good times...

Guest dada_rocks
Khagariya aaya Samastipur aur Madhepura ke beech mein :angry_smile: Bihar ka political map bhi bhool gaya? Aise guru Armani Suit Bihariyon pe jamta hai kya? Hum log to saala Armani pe bhi hawai chappal hi pahanenge :thumbs_up:
ham shaadi ke baad kabhi nahin pahen uskoe most probably ab fit bhi nahin hoga:giggle: Amera kahne ka matlab tha ye khagariya kahan se dimag mein aaya zaroor koi proposal hai. congratulations:haha:

Guest dada_rocks
I buy 3 pairs for $25 from Victoria's Secret :)
Oke so it's pair , so you aren't mix and macth type, good:haha:.

The marwaris and the bengalis in my school never got along...in my time, there were a whole buncha marwaris with last name Pachisia and Jhunjhunwalas who always clashed with a whole bunch of Mukherjees and Gangulys. Me being the only bong in school to take hindi as 2nd language meant i was the mediator most of the time...which means people tried to whup my a$$ a lotta time. Ahh the good times...
It was the same story in my schooling days too CC. And You ?? mediator ? You look like someone who actually starts the fights most of the time ! -- mis translate the hindi to Bengali guys and mis-translate the bengali to the hindi guys. Something like -- If a Hindi guys says " Kaisa rahan aaj ? " , you would probably translate that to the bengali guy as -- "Screw you !! "

All those harivansh rai bacchchan ( btw, is it only me who thinks that the most artistically developed Bacchchan was Amitabh's father harivanshrai ?) novellas and poems are still ripe in memory...though it did fetch a lotta taunts from the other bongs in school.
CC miyaan when you speak of Bacchans then you have only two names - Harivansh and Amitabh. Okay Abhishek if you include him too. Now Harivansh Rai Bacchan was clearly a supreme poet though he may not be as popular as Amitabh. But what a marvellous write. His Madhushaala has to be the most popular Hindi poetry book ever. And many of its lines are still at the back of my mind.. Main kayashtha kuludhava mere purkhoon ke itna dhaala mere tan ke lahoon mein hai pichatar pratishat haala (Born in a Kayastha family, my ancestors poured so much, that in my blood, 75% is wine). Top artists!!

Guest dada_rocks
Is the language that DR speaks REALLY hindi ? I mean , I can understand you Apo , Lurks and even the censor-board list of classified phrases that GKD uses. But DR -- No way man. It looks like some pre-historic language the ice-age kings used to speak !
MM I end up using words from maithili magahi bhojpuri vajjika sanskrit they are different from hindi..

Guest dada_rocks
Has to be on sale or else mix-n-match. I once tried to get some for a girl and couldnt beleive how costly girl thingies are :sad_smile:
I am in mood today so one more confession. Girl's thingy fabric feels so good and I do borrow sometimes:hysterical:

It was the same story in my schooling days too CC. And You ?? mediator ? You look like someone who actually starts the fights most of the time ! -- mis translate the hindi to Bengali guys and mis-translate the bengali to the hindi guys. Something like -- If a Hindi guys says " Kaisa rahan aaj ? " , you would probably translate that to the bengali guy as -- "Screw you !! "
:haha::haha: True, i did take advantage of my mediator status sometimes...but its bong vs marwaari and bongs are basically one of the more competent folks in hindi for indians who's first language isnt hindi...so i couldnt pull THAT level of goolmal off. The marwaris understood some bengali too...and ask Rajeev..i am not a sh!t-stirrer in real life...rather low-key looking and sounding fella. :devil_smile:

His Madhushaala has to be the most popular Hindi poetry book ever.
Dont mention that book ! we had to do a vast portion of madhushaala for grade-10 hindi literature ! beautiful poetry but one of the biggest reasons i didnt get more than 78 in hindi literature for class-10! PS: I'd easily, categorically and without batting an eye-lash, put Jaya Bachchan ahead of Abhishek.

I am in mood today so one more confession. Girl's thingy fabric feels so good and I do borrow sometimes:hysterical:
Cross-dresser DR! Seems like I am watching a show of Taxi cab confessions today. By the way isn't it fascinating that if a girl wears a guy's undergarments it is supposed to be sexy. Heck I have seen ads where girls are supposed to entice guys wearing guys unmentionables. But when the roles are reversed it becomes un-macho...