Cheapest and costliest piece of any item on ur body

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
CC miyaan when you speak of Bacchans then you have only two names - Harivansh and Amitabh. Okay Abhishek if you include him too. Now Harivansh Rai Bacchan was clearly a supreme poet though he may not be as popular as Amitabh. But what a marvellous write. His Madhushaala has to be the most popular Hindi poetry book ever. And many of its lines are still at the back of my mind.. Main kayashtha kuludhava mere purkhoon ke itna dhaala mere tan ke lahoon mein hai pichatar pratishat haala (Born in a Kayastha family, my ancestors poured so much, that in my blood, 75% is wine). Top artists!!
top notch

Dont mention that book ! we had to do a vast portion of madhushaala for grade-10 hindi literature ! beautiful poetry but one of the biggest reasons i didnt get more than 78 in hindi literature for class-10!
Aisa? Here you go.. Musallman aur Hindu hain do ek magar unka haala donon rehte ek na jab tab mandir masjid mein jaate bair badhaate mandir masjid mel karaati madhushaala.. wah wah! :shades_smile:

I am in mood today so one more confession. Girl's thingy fabric feels so good and I do borrow sometimes:hysterical:
A few of my exes always requested me to wear their panties...gotto say that the material is WAY BETTER than any top-class Calvien Klien chaddis i've ever worn...but unfortunately, the way it is cut, there is always the perpetual case of 'some inside, some hanging outside' happening...

:haha::haha: True, i did take advantage of my mediator status sometimes...but its bong vs marwaari and bongs are basically one of the more competent folks in hindi for indians who's first language isnt hindi...so i couldnt pull THAT level of goolmal off. The marwaris understood some bengali too...and ask Rajeev..i am not a sh!t-stirrer in real life...rather low-key looking and sounding fella. :devil_smile:
Just kidding CC... I know you would never do such stuff in you life ! :teeth_smile: And man trust me i have had plenty of experiences where my Hindi-speaking friends have looked at me in this condescending way jus coz i couldnt speak that language ! Its not just the hindi guys who do it , even the tamil natives who know hindi have this snobby air about themselves ! God knows what they tried to do with it ! Try to correct marwaari figures and watch the sob-sob Hindi mega serials i suppose !:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
yeh kya shaadi.com samjha hai :cantstop:
do dil mil jayen to ismein kya buraai hai.. shaddi karwana sabse bara punya ka kaam hai:hysterical:

MM I end up using words from maithili magahi bhojpuri vajjika sanskrit they are different from hindi..
Why do you do that ?? why cant you speak the hindi Sharukh Khan speaks in Kal ho na no or Karan Johar speaks in Coffee with karan or whatever ! Will vastly help in all peoples understanding whats going on. :wink_smile:

a good day of indian cricket..makes us indian's spirit so free..that we come up with stuffs..which we won't even mention otherwise...
Well it all started with DR's $5000 watch. So far we have uncovered: 1) DR received a teen talla makaan in Khagaria. 2) GKD is bi 3) We have some posters who have worn, or try to wear, female unmentionables.

Well it all started with DR's $5000 watch. So far we have uncovered: 1) DR received a teen talla makaan in Khagaria. 2) GKD is bi 3) We have some posters who have worn, or try to wear, female unmentionables.
This thread -- What a wonderful advertisement to the site ! We must make it a sticky in the homepage with a caption -- " Come , lets talk cricket !!.... Well, almost..."

Can I exhange khagriya teen-talla with a one-talla in kolkata please:cantstop:
How about I give you a eik-talla in Dumka? Or Banka? By the way we have also established that Biharis wear hawai chappals on their Armanis :D:D

lol what a strange thread.. Costliest : phones included ? then 250-300 bucks.. otherwise jeans : 50 or 60 dollars. Don't wear rings/chains. Cheapest : have to be my socks.. don't know how much they cost.. prolly a couple of dollars.

3) We have some posters who have worn, or try to wear, female unmentionables.
Mohobbat ke chakkar me aadmi auraton ke chaddi kya, aur bhi niche gir sakte hain...lekin kya karen.....yeh majboori sabse bari majboori hain... ek chota sa CC ka sher: dilrubaa damru bajayee aur hum naachte jaaye bandar ban gaye dil ke khaatir, he bhagwaan, or kya kya baney, mohobbat ka iss musafir ?