Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???

Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???  

1. 1.

• To "guide" youngsters like Jadeja in the team
    • To get his 100th 100 as he knows he's gonna struggle in Tests
    • He wanted to have a longer vacation in Aus so he came "back" for Aussie tri series
    • Can't say. It's a head scratcher and I have no clue

100th 100 ke liye, duhhhhhhh!! entire series ka yehi maksad hai. On the other hand i would also like to add, ki Dhoni should step down as captain, because of his trashy captaincy even sachin is unable to score his much awaited 100.
:yay: Aaku entered thread... Now Just Wait n watch
No' date=' I want players to be available for every game and let selectors make the call whether someone needs to be rested or not. I don't want players to decide which game they want to play based on their mood.[/quote'] This is the contradiction I dont understand. On the one hand you guys claim that youngsters should be given more opportunities to be groomed and on the other hand, when Sachin picking and chosing games helps the team in the same way, by giving youngsters chances in easier home series than away ones, you complain again? Isnt that actually helping the team cause?
This is the contradiction I dont understand. On the one hand you guys claim that youngsters should be given more opportunities to be groomed and on the other hand' date=' when Sachin picking and chosing games helps the team in the same way, by giving youngsters chances in easier home series than away ones, you complain again? Isnt that actually helping the team cause?[/quote'] whats the use of playing against WI in India in flat tracks and go on fail in OZ or England.. if you want give opportunity give them in Foriegn conditions also... you pick one guy for a series then drop him next series to allow Sachin wahts the use :dontknow:
I was talking about the logic in your comment in post#17 where you claimed that he is playing in the ODIs vs Aus because he wants his 100th 100 against a top side and in doing so was depriving yengsters of invaluable experience. Care to point out the logic and facts in that statement ? BTW what experience did the yengsters gain by playing in the ODIs and TonteeTontee in England where SRT didnt play ? Who is that shining yengster we un-earthed ? Why don't you tell me some names of those who performed far better than SRT in those 2 series ?
1you missed a small word 'may' be from my post...not a big blunder happens with big big posters....chaltha hai.. 2.I am one among the guys who is calling retirements of oldies from those last 2 series....it doesnt only for Sachin.. Why i am mentioning Sachin in perticuler threads becuase some p,eople here not even ready to give a thought about it or ready to listen anything sounds remotely Sachin retirement....thats height of hypocracy..if people ready to call for Dravid and Laxmans retirement why not Sachin :dontknow: .
Do you hate SRT or his fans more? or both equally ? :winky:
Neither. SRT has been past his sell-by date. He should have retired. Simply put His genuine fans may agree/disagree with that. But genuine fan, in my book, would be as willing to appreciate a Ponting as a SRT, even though they may be biased towards SRT. His cheerleaders with Pom Poms yes I do dispise them :beee: :beee:
I am surpised that many haters who callling for Sachin's head just because of old age' date=' don't see any problem in Bradman's legacy, a good part of which was achieved through playing with/against whom even Sachin,Dravid at current age would call Uncle.[/quote'] Cheerleader with Pom Poms exibit A. :cheer::cheer: