Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2011/12

Sir john

on topic.. saha in form of his life dhoni should think abt retiring now :popcorn:
Not Dhoni retirement.., but as far as Saha's form is concerned, selectors should have definitely given him chance in this Asia Cup. India is not going to play any international cricket after Asia Cup for a long time. They could have picked Saha alongside Dhoni. It has happened before so many times, so why not now
Not Dhoni retirement..' date=' but as far as Saha's form is concerned, selectors should have definitely given him chance in this Asia Cup. India is not going to play any international cricket after Asia Cup for a long time. They could have picked Saha alongside Dhoni. It has happened before so many times, so why not now[/quote'] arre yar.. i dont know :wall: koi aaj tak sahi kam kia hai ihno ne ? :mad:
Yes' date=' Yes. Saurav001 is back. but you sound like Rakhee in that film. I forget the film. Are you woman?[/quote'] Abe what film? I hate movies, you know that.. Meri taang khinchega, main bi teri taang khiinchuga. Why you repeating everything 2 times? i think you have got a role in a saas-bahu soap and you r practicing for it, right? But, let me tell you, in saas-bahu soaps they repeat everything 3 times, not 2 times. So, you should also repeat everything 3 times like this- Yes, yes, yes. No, no, no. Are you woman? Are you woman? Are you woman? And concentrate on the finals which you will have to play against Mumbai. Thoda dum laga ke bowl karana