Ganguly's attitude

it's shwetabh and ganguly guys' date=', don't expect him to make sense.:giggle: he sees things where none exists[/quote'] Huh? I have been unstinted in my praise for Ganguly's test match batting ever since his return and loved his innings today as well. How is that relevant to the point I am trying to make?

Ridiculous attitude. Not suited for modern day cricket. I've heard Boycs used to be like this and Ganguly is his boy. No wonder they share similar attitude. Vaughan sensing Ganguly wasn't willing to face spread the field and gave Karthik a single to get Ganguly on strike. Vaughan really got struck into Ganguly and of course Ganguly gave it back while walking back but that was awful attitude to shield himself considering the number of years of international cricket he's played. It's silly to expect Karthik to shield him. As for batting I've said he has looked more assured than any batsman in the Indian team even in the first inning. Love him or hate him, he is one for a tough situation. Not sure if he will go on to make a big one but he does look way better than the rest of the batters.