WTF was Ponting thinking?

Sachinism

Stupid? Perhaps. But not completely too. Ponting was great against pacers. My first impression of him is coming down the track to Ambrose and hitting it for a six. And yes Ponting was wearing a cap only. The score is 151/1 so that may have added to proceedings

It was almost 60 degrees in the middle, drinks breaks every 2 overs. Bowlers bowling in one over or 2 over spells. Hardly anyone wore a helmet for any length of time, Ponting was pulverizing Sami and missed one ball which barely hurt him, and he continued to smash him after that for 151 runs. The pitch was so slow and flat, Sami was barely registering any pace 'off the pitch'. Everyone also seems to forget that wasnt even the first time Ponting made a hundred against Shoaib whilst not wearing a helmet......

^Ya I have seen that vid of your's which you posted' date='in which Ponting faced Actor without the helmet during their 98 tour of Pak.But it was a ODI I think.[/quote'] I guess the Aussies chased down 314 in that game ( big deal in 98). I am also guessing the game may have been played at Peshawar.

It was almost 60 degrees in the middle, drinks breaks every 2 overs. Bowlers bowling in one over or 2 over spells. Hardly anyone wore a helmet for any length of time, Ponting was pulverizing Sami and missed one ball which barely hurt him, and he continued to smash him after that for 151 runs. The pitch was so slow and flat, Sami was barely registering any pace 'off the pitch'. Everyone also seems to forget that wasnt even the first time Ponting made a hundred against Shoaib whilst not wearing a helmet......
Could u plz tell me which year was it?