Indian team practice pictures

I remember seeing SRT batting left-handed in the nets when I went to the Oval during India's last tour. It was ridiculous. He was crunching cover drives for fun against decent MCC net bowlers.
I saw him do that in Sharjah, and thats when I realized my batting had a long way to go and I started :cheers: instead ....:angel_smile:
Arrey Baba! Click here to go to the scorecard. "Ab khush! Jaan chorro ab meri"" (Now happy! Let me live peacefully now!). Am just joking. I hope you won´t mind it, would you? However, after the 2004 series between India and Pakistan Rahul Dravid has started to give a bit of gas to his batting. Do you remember 63 ball 85 against Sri Lanka at Nagpur? Again at Nagpur against West Indies where he made a 35-ball 54. To me, in the recent times he has become a brilliant slogger for them.
Thanks Rawal!! I dont remem this match.. seems like hyderabad is the luckiest grnd for india against NZs. Sachin's highest score 186 is against NZ in the same ground i believe.. I think thats(against SL at Nagpur) a comeback match for sachin after injury . but i reme only sachins knock and pathan's knock.. :( and even in tht WI match i dont remem his knock.. im so bad ...:giggle: but i do remem some of darvid's knocks.. one in SA (tht 6 against donald! phew.) and one against SL in WC99 and against Pak in WC03.. :regular_smile:
but tht was not a 22 ball fifty... 8-)
He half-century took just 22 balls, which included 7 boundaries and a six and the Bangladesh bowlers were made to run for cover. What is this then? :confused_smile:
He half-century took just 22 balls' date= which included 7 boundaries and a six and the Bangladesh bowlers were made to run for cover. What is this then? :confused_smile:
dude thts yuvraj and not dravid read it properly
The 44th over by Rafique was a huge over as India p****ered 16 runs courtesy of Yuvraj Singh, who hit three boundaries. Rafique's next over went for 17 as Yuvraj once again helped himself to two boundaries and a six to take the total to 299 for 4 after 46 overs. He half-century took just 22 balls, which included 7 boundaries and a six and the Bangladesh bowlers were made to run for cover. The last few overs proved to be absolute carnage as Yuvraj single-handedly destroyed the Bangladeshi bowlers.
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2003-04/OD_TOURNEYS/TVS/SCORECARDS/IND_NZ_TVS_ODI9_15NOV2003.html look at the scorecard i saw the game live..(on tv).. and i can assure u..it was dravid
i think we r talking 2 diff things well gs gave a link saying dravid scored 22 ball 50 against bangladesh... actually it wasnt dravid .. it was yuvraj who made 22 balls 50 against banglas... heres the link gs gave http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2004/dec/27india.htm but rawal was talking abt dravid making 22 balls 50 against N Z at nagpur which is wat ur refering to now...