The cross on the new 2 rupee coin

Predator_05

What do the secularists have to say about this ? Giving precedence to the symbol of the cross on the Indian currency isn't exactly consistent with egalitarian secular beliefs, is it ? Doesn't secularism stand for the preconceived equality amongst all religions ? Whatever your beliefs may be, sign the petition - you know it makes sense biz3.jpg

To: President of India The President of India H.E. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Respected President, We are outraged at the cross-like engraving on one side of the new Rs. 2 coin. Such a figure is a non-symbol of India and an expression of communal violence against The Constitution of India and The Indian Republic. The secret of the engraving is not that intriguing. It could not be an innocuous ‘X’, for, that makes no sense on a currency instrument. But a motive may be ascribed to a ‘+’ mark: we are sure it is the Christian Cross, showing the motive of the UPA Government to impose Christianity. The action of the RBI mints, under obvious instructions from the Government, has replaced the map of India in the previous version of the coin, minted in 2000, by a religious symbol in 2006. This demonic act is an insult to Mahatma Gandhi who fought throughout his life to establish the Inner Identity of India – a feeling of Swadesh. Currency is a symbol of nationality and nationality emerges from our culture. Indian culture is not mono-centric, it is about giving equal status to all religions and respecting all races. This petition is for withdrawal of these coins. We, the People of Indian Democracy look forward to an action from the President against this fraud on our secular constitution and conscience. Sincerely, The Undersigned
http://www.petitiononline.com/cross2cn/petition.html

EXCELLENT FIND Pred. You have a good eye. Most things run in parallel: you can see it as a cross or you can see it as people with their arms raised. That's how the real powers work. Case in point: --Iraq was supposed to be converted into a constitutional republic which was touted as a noble cause (even through a foricible war). --IN PARALLEL, military bases and new institutions would be built which would transform Iraq into a puppet state for the U.S. in the MidEast and give them control its natural resources. So there's your plausible deniablity. The real powers can always plead innocence. And your nation's intellectuals can cowardly turn the other way because there's enough justification to do so. I wonder how many 150+ IQ morons still think the BIS and World Bank are in business for world peace as opposed to loan sharking entire governments. Stay ignorant sheeple, ... ignorace is bliss.

EXCELLENT FIND Pred. You have a good eye. Most things run in parallel: you can see it as a cross or you can see it as people with their arms raised. That's how the real powers work. Case in point: --Iraq was supposed to be converted into a constitutional republic which was touted as a noble cause (even through a foricible war). --IN PARALLEL, military bases and new institutions would be built which would transform Iraq into a puppet state for the U.S. in the MidEast and give them control its natural resources. So there's your plausible deniablity. The real powers can always plead innocence. And your nation's intellectuals can cowardly turn the other way because there's enough justification to do so. I wonder how many 150+ IQ morons still think the BIS and World Bank are in business for world peace as opposed to loan sharking entire governments. Stay ignorant sheeple, ... ignorace is bliss.
lol, over-generalization isn't very smart zoots. If you see a pattern somewhere, don't assume that the pattern exists everywhere. Anyway, so what do you think is the real reason for the "cross" on the coin ? :cantstop:

lol, over-generalization isn't very smart zoots. If you see a pattern somewhere, don't assume that the pattern exists everywhere. Anyway, so what do you think is the real reason for the "cross" on the coin ? :cantstop:
Of course not, I don't see "evidence" for every crazy theory out there. I honestly don't know why the cross is there, so I don't want to present anything as fact--that would just be me talking out of my butt. However, I have woken up to one fact: secret societies do exist, and they do govern Western nations more than one would think. Why would the American dollar have that eye-ball on top of an unbroken pyramid? Modern art? A sign of a "hip and kool" Washington? Nope, the Free Mason secret society (which tries to pretend its not secret anymore) just put their stamp on something they own (at least, secretly claim to own). It's no more pernicious than that--but that is more or less an accepted fact. So, that's my best guess for this coin business. Some authority is doing it because they can. Of course, I may be totally wrong--I accept that. But I'll never accept the fact that Secret Societies like the Council of 13 or the Bilderbergs or the Crown Templar don't exist--they're behind so much, it's unreal. That's why I try not to be insane :giggle:, but I also try to not be naive.

this is stupid .....this is what the supposed cross signifies nothing else

The reverse face of the coin shows stylised representation of "Unity in Diversity" a defining characteristic of our country. The symbol shall be seen as four heads sharing a common body. It shall be thought of as people from all four parts of the country coming together under one banner and identifying with one nation
(from the link holy smoke posted)

cross or not (i think it is)' date=' it is an absurd looking thing on a coin.[/quote'] Absolutely... whether it alludes to a religious symbol or not is an entirely different matter , bu definitely looks VERY strange and out of place in s coin.