Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?

Guest BossBhai

Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?  

1. 1.

• Yes The Technique is exquisite.
    • No it is not.

Luks paee when waz started his carrier he was just a phaassst bowler ... a typical umesh yadav and he was not a big threat to some season players like Viv/Sunny.later on he became a real threat when SRT , RD we in there prime.... And I am suprised why we try to break our heads when the legends like VIV have said " if there is a bigger batsman than sachin then he not born yet" sry if have not quoted him word by word... This is coming from a legend who have played againt sunny more no of times then our age, and he have closey watched him then us. IF this is coming from some1 like VIV then I this it deserves respect.

Luks paee when waz started his carrier he was just a phaassst bowler ... a typical umesh yadav and he was not a big threat to some season players like Viv/Sunny.later on he became a real threat when SRT , RD we in there prime.... And I am suprised why we try to break our heads when the legends like VIV have said " if there is a bigger batsman than sachin then he not born yet" sry if have not quoted him word by word... This is coming from a legend who have played againt sunny more no of times then our age, and he have closey watched him then us. IF this is coming from some1 like VIV then I this it deserves respect.
But lot of guys are saying about Bradman and yesteryear players also right.. so you have to respect those views as well.
except without having seen him bat ... thats the key difference .
How do you know... without information getting passed on for generation how do you know.. Some of the clippings we have on the youtube. they. have about 50,000, 60000 spectators.. don't you think even one of them could not have shared his view on Bradman?
Sentiment creeps in for the fan clubs of older gen players. Everybody knows that in today's game you will never proceed beyond school level with such technique and actually players with far better technique couldn't succeed at the test level. The chances of players with such technique to adapt and play test cricket is non-existant.
Yes, this everybody includes all time great ICF keyboard cricket players including yours truly.
And the context is that you made a proclamation to the effect that you find his technique "Damn exquisite" and that there are many modern batsmen whos technique is less exquisite. (I'am still waiting for the names of these modern batsmen BTW ) Whereas Raghav_12 does not believe that any modern batsman has less exquisite technique. So if you are agreeing with him it means that you have changed your opinion in this matter. Nothing wrong in that BTW :two_thumbs_up:
It also says you conveniently still playing your favorite shot "well left" and continue to draw tangential inferences. Chemical locha definitely! I still maintain my stand which is same as Raghav's and hence my opinion hasn't changed. And since you like playing Jambalaya, Thanks for agreeing to the fact that you can't compare players across eras as mentioned by many others.