Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?

Guest BossBhai

Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?  

1. 1.

• Yes The Technique is exquisite.
    • No it is not.

Regarding your point... If any era is easy to bat.. then the bowlers average has to be very poor in that era.. If an era is easy to bowl.. batsman's average has to be very poor in that era. agree or not?
I noticed this quite earlier. Steyn is a better bowler than Lindwall, Trueman. Don't worry it the poor bowler theory is a spin off to prove an argument.
...coz batsmen like Bradman, Trumper and Hobbs could fool spectators and folks like Cardus with their cr@ppy technique, but since 70s batsmen had to pull up their socks as BossBhai came along and batsmen couldn't skate along on such pathetic techniques. Hence the improvement in overall technique. It's not covered pitches, change in laws regarding field settings (5 men on leg and only 2 behind square), restriction on bouncers, improvement in equipment & conditions (heavier bats, helmets, smaller grounds, flatter pitches) etc. that impacted the game, the real reason was arrival of BossBhai who took it upon himself to show the world truth behind Bradman's average and Hobb's lack of technique. I am sure Bradman and Hobbs must be thanking god in heaven for not being around in BossBhai's time else they would have been compared to Ravindra Jadeja. BossBhai take a bow, you are the real game-changer as far as cricket is concerned :hail:
:cantstop:
Then why were you quoting the avg as though you had found some magical criteria ? Nor is any of Bradman's inngs or BCL or Pontings ... And ?
Bradman's entire career is a highlight.. 974 runs in a single series.. Tendulkar has trouble crossing 500 in a series. You cannot say it is not possible nowadays. Dravid has done it twice. Infact 600 plus runs in a series. Bradman was invincible in his era. Is Tendulkar invincible in his era? hardly.
Or 233 by Dravid against Aussies or match-winning knocks played by Laxman over the last 2-3 years.
Oh please! Dravid and Laxman faced such poor bowling. The best bowlers wanted to bowl to Sachin Tendulkar on the other end and hence asked the captain to bowl someone else when Laxman-Dravid were on strike. :winky:
Oh please! Dravid and Laxman faced such poor bowling. The best bowlers wanted to bowl to Sachin Tendulkar on the other end and hence asked the captain to bowl someone else when Laxman-Dravid were on strike. :winky:
That makes sense. That's why Laxman and Dravid turned around the Kolkatta game in 2001. Aussies were so overjoyed seeing SRT back in the pavilion they just assumed they would win and didn't bother with Dravid and Laxman. In fact Laxman's success against Aussies can be attributed to Tendulkar. Aussies simply used to ease off after getting Tendulkar allowing Laxman to milk easy runs :--D
not really. Poor quality bowling vs poor quality batting with horrible fielding will still give you same sort of result as with High quality batting vs high quality bowling. For high quality batting vs piss poor bowling look at what happens to matches involving BD and other top teams. The averages will be hilarious in those contests.
Agreed. Some might hit their career best innings against such teams (that too with a life).
Another well left ... :cantstop: Iam simply producing your own statements as is ... there is no need for any of my judgement.
Awww! Look what he's trying to do. Turn the tables by using the same words, is it? A lot of batsmen buckle under pressure and so do posters. You can't compare batsmen across eras.
not really. Poor quality bowling vs poor quality batting with horrible fielding will still give you same sort of result as with High quality batting vs high quality bowling. For high quality batting vs piss poor bowling look at what happens to matches involving BD and other top teams. The averages will be hilarious in those contests.
So just to biggy up Tendulkar you are saying that in earlier eras batting, bowling, fielding and umpiring were all horrible :omg: I have seen plenty of SRT fanboys but surely you take the cake. Are you Sudhir (the bald guy with Indian body paint) by any chance?
That makes sense. That's why Laxman and Dravid turned around the Kolkatta game in 2001. Aussies were so overjoyed seeing SRT back in the pavilion they just assumed they would win and didn't bother with Dravid and Laxman. In fact Laxman's success against Aussies can be attributed to Tendulkar. Aussies simply used to ease off after getting Tendulkar allowing Laxman to milk easy runs :--D
Oh yes, also the fielding was so awful. Can you look at this video? Anyone looking at this video will say that fielding standards were so great that one doesn't require to field at all. Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense? Hmmm...So what can I do next? Post your statements. As they say, "IF you can't convince them, confuse them". Blind Bakhts(BBs) have taken this quote too seriously. Edit - So serious, that puerile is being typed as "puerile" . So, I was right - paranoid schizophrenia it is!
So just to biggy up Tendulkar you are saying that in earlier eras batting' date=' bowling, fielding and umpiring were all horrible :omg: I have seen plenty of SRT fanboys but surely you take the cake. Are you Sudhir (the bald guy with Indian body paint) by any chance?[/quote'] I guess Tendulkar pays him to post. :giggle:
Oh yes, also the fielding was so awful. Can you look at this video? Anyone looking at this video will say that fielding standards were so great that one doesn't require to field at all. Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense? Hmmm...So what can I do next? Post your statements. As they say, "IF you can't convince them, confuse them". Blind Bakhts(BBs) have taken this quote too seriously. Edit - So serious, that "puerile" is being typed as puerile. So, I was right - paranoid schizophrenia it is!
I am just glad BossBhai is not a Ravindra Jadeja fan else he would be telling us how poor Gary Sobers was and how Sobers isn't good enough to tie Sir Jadeja's shoe laces. Thank god for small mercies :pray:
which is your only way of debating ... and your only means to get out of the pickle. You very well know that you have no leg to stand on in a proper debate.
I am not debating.. i am just stating the facts. He is a great batsman. But no an invincible one. Probably for couple of years he was very very good. Even then he never really sustained his domination in a series or an innings. Could be a temperamental issue or a technical issue. But he had his limitations.