Deccan Chargers - Official Thread

maniac

I am here...hardcore DC fan...Work has kept me out but DC aint need no sympathy....we been champions before....cant say the same with MI,RCB,KKR,DD,etc... Management is thick-headed but Hyderabad - Naam hi kaafi hain :two_thumbs_up:
hardcore Lahori logic

Wow' date=' they may be the worst IPL team ever in all 5 years.[/quote'] Nope - MI, KKR, RCB had worst IPL teams. I would rather say they are the most unluckiest IPL team ever. Crucial catches dropped and suicide in the last over.

In BPL ?
The top 5 teams in BPL are better than DC by healthy margin. DC chargers may have good chance to beat one of the teams In BPL we had a team named sylhet royals that lost 7 matches in a row though winning 2 out of their last 3 matches...becoming the PARTY poopers. They made things interesting at the last few days of the league stages Perhaps DC should compete with this team? Pappu's wicketkeeping, sanga's ordinary form, cameron white and daniel chirstian playing like locals, pathetic fielding, and some unknown trundlers will also ensure that Deccan lose even against the weaker teams in other tournament. They should play in zimbabwean premier league :cantstop:

Nope - MI, KKR, RCB had worst IPL teams. I would rather say they are the most unluckiest IPL team ever. Crucial catches dropped and suicide in the last over.
LOL so a team is unlucky if they drop catches and bowl poorly at the depth. A good T20 team shud bowl well in the depth and take catches because these ARE PART of a cricket match Dont know why they sold Ojha? They shudve bought someone like andre russel or owais shah

LOL so a team is unlucky if they drop catches and bowl poorly at the depth. A good T20 team shud bowl well in the depth and take catches because these ARE PART of a cricket match Dont know why they sold Ojha? They shudve bought someone like andre russel or owais shah
I think you are simply not trying to understand. The point is DC have really not disappointed and probably over-performed. They have many times made it tough for the opponents to chase down their targets. That deserves credit espicially for their motivation. But clearly, they are not helping themselves with some terrible fielding and last overs struggle. So Hard to blame the management on this. DC might have made some questionable moves in selling Ojha and KP, but it is not like because of them, the team is not going to win any matches. They still look a better side than say like RR but they lack the team effort.