Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

^If you are that proud of going back to your past' date=' send me whatever you have, remember you joined in with 100$ only :P[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: but no thanks :cantstop: don't want to go back there for now. will try that in next IPL :dance: you are just 755$ away from achieving that amount :--D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: but no thanks :cantstop: don't want to go back there for now. will try that in next IPL :dance: you are just 755$ away from achieving that amount :--D
Bhai 100 million hi deh do, kuch to ho bet karne ko :pray:

Arey bhai tune apne samundar mein se ek lota paani diya hai' date=' main bhi 10 lote de dun bol kitna du? 1 million, 2 million ya 10 million? :P[/quote'] rehne de phir to, khaa ma khaa me kyu takleef dena tere samundar ko :giggle:

Rajiv I think is the owner' date=' can manipulate the account money. Should we strike a deal with him and I am sure he can give some chillar to us (And that may well make us the richest after Rajiv). Sounds pretty good.[/quote'] tumhaari tarah paagal nahi hai o chillar dene ke liye kisi ko :hysterical: