Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

Had become billionaire after long time but lost it yesterday cause Pune won :doh: How was I to know IPL is all fixed :idunno: Any donations appreciated :--D
I lost all my money betting today. :(( Anyone have extra money please send it my way
:hahaha: thats why you should always know when to stop while betting :--D

In the morning today I had about 110 million and now because of my shrewd betting I have more than 1.3 billion :proud: those who keep begging should learn some lessons from me :P
200M Sent :csk: Will send more :icflove:
:hitler: Im the only one who got nothing? :(( You people even donated to this Pujara fan!? :mad: :facepalm:
main toh saala sahab ban gaya B-> :beach:

Sent 50 as of now. Take part in the prediction games to earn more! :csk:
It's all a kaanspiracy to become richer than us :kxip: fans. Just like the Hussey run-out and RP no ball. :mad: Well we still got Lord with 6 billion and increasing :finger: Also zakk and a few other billionaires, we are still the real master race :proud:

It's all a kaanspiracy to become richer than us :kxip: fans. Just like the Hussey run-out and RP no ball. :mad: Well we still got Lord with 6 billion and increasing :finger: Also zakk and a few other billionaires, we are still the real master race :proud:
zakk is :mi: member :finger:

In the morning today I had about 110 million and now because of my shrewd betting I have more than 1.3 billion :proud: those who keep begging should learn some lessons from me :P
Yeah from "betting". Now I know why your tone changed from
We want our money :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:
to
no probs man. You people are doing a great job in the betting section :two_thumbs_up:
:mad: