Charge Against Indian Doctor Dropped

Dhondy

Guest dada_rocks
And I won't be surprised if great Kaangressi government from Karnataka announces some free-flowing honors like promising a government job, getting photographed while putting garland on him and instantly make him a hero among so called "oppressed" minorities of India. Because they are "seculars".
Haneef was just accused of being an accomplice cogressis have done much bigger jobs like awarding Israta Jehan's ( laconic middle class Let leitenant who was kileld in gujarat) family monetary doles.. taking part in her final rites and garlanding her dead body . When they found that actually Maharashtra police tipped Guj police about this lady and she was a bonafide LET militant they played down this felicitation event.

Thoda jyada gussa aa gaya...:tounge_smile: I just hope that guy is innocent because it is sickening to see people who have got everything from the society.....including subsidised education do something like blowing up people ...people they don't even know.It gives you a sick sinking feeling and makes lives of young men and women from their community more difficult...most of whom may never have had a thought of supporting such acts.It makes people wonder and lose trust.And everytime we lose trust we probably help the cause of the fundoos.

Waisay how many people here knowthat Kafeel and Sabeel's mother blamed their father for their turning into fundoos.He apparently was the head of the family whom no one dared question and he was the one who introduced them to the fundoo jammat and and encouraged their radical behaviour.This is a classic case where parents (atleast the father in this case ) should be charged with encouraging such behavior. These brothers used to encourage young men in their circle to follow the stricter wahabi form of Islam .The police was also keeping an eye on them.

^^ Relevant news..... for many other Muslims like Sabeel, Kafeel, Asifs etc. whose fathers are not "enlightened" enough to encourage them to follow radical Cult of Wahhabism...they can still get their monthly dose of "ideology" through something called "Ijtima". Anyone can personally watch such monthly "Ijtimas" in Jogeshwari area in Mumbai, spread all across the road and whole night Maulavi sahab speaks about "puritanic" doctrine of Allah. This is where the whole problem starts...and as I mentioned in US-saudi arms deal thread, Saudi Arabia has active funding of 'deobandi" Sunni Muslims who are normally viewed as potential converts to Saudi Wahhabism fold. And guess what, RSS pointed this out loooong back to BJP government to "Indianize" the mosques and "Ijtima" gatherings and have some control over Maulavis.....the next thing was that they were ridiculed by pseudo-secular bandwagon of Kaangressi and communist patriots. So in future expect some more such news involving Kafeels, Saleems etc. who will "happen" to be Indians.

And guess what, RSS pointed this out loooong back to BJP government to "Indianize" the mosques and "Ijtima" gatherings and have some control over Maulavis.....the next thing was that they were ridiculed by pseudo-secular bandwagon of Kaangressi and communist patriots.
Hardly surprising that. RSS itself has no credibility in India. For a party that "harps" on Hindu background it finds little or no support,. unless you are talking of specific areas like Gujrat parts of Maharashtra etc etc. I can still remember how the shakaa waalas would visit our mohalla and would get routinely kicked out. :dance:

^^ Lurkur Ji, with that arguement how can you deny their legitimate concern of preventing Indian Muslims form getting radicalized like Pukis. I think the sensed the danger of radical Islam much before Amreeka bahadur came to know. IMHO- "Indianization" of Mosques and Ijtimas was not intended to "convert" them back to Dharma. It was just a genuine attempt to protect 'Indian" interest. But alas...when we will realize that whatever westen media protrays about RSS is not correct.

^^ Lurkur Ji, how can that deny their legitimate concern of preventing Indian Muslims form getting radicalized like Pukis.
Well the easy answer is that their reputation precedes themselves. You know the whole kahani about "Bhediya aaya". Bas wahi problem hai. Their problem is that their sole USP has historically been anti-Muslim stance. Now suddenly they want to make sure Indian Muslims are not brought into the "influence" of Wahabi ideology, who is gonna listen to them? xx

Well the easy answer is that their reputation precedes themselves. You know the whole kahani about "Bhediya aaya". Bas wahi problem hai. Their problem is that their sole USP has historically been anti-Muslim stance. Now suddenly they want to make sure Indian Muslims are not brought into the "influence" of Wahabi ideology, who is gonna listen to them? xx
Exactly my concern....if for those "Self-Proclaimed" secularists any suggestion from RSS or BJP is an evil Hindu suggestion --- so what these "secularists" initiated to prevent Mosques from being radicalized. You can read from above posts that Karnataka CM has awarded a government job for innocent brother of London attack--- so this will discourage Wahhabis, Right?/ Agar yehi Secularism hai bhaiya toh main racist aur begot hee achhaa hoon--jaisaa apney aur Dhondy ne pehle label kiya.

Exactly my concern....if for those "Self-Proclaimed" secularists any suggestion from RSS or BJP is an evil Hindu suggestion --- so what these "secularists" initiated to prevent Mosques from being radicalized.
Well first of all who do you suggest are these "self-proclaimed" Secularists? Considering as per your assertion it is ONLY the RSS that is chiming in, and hence everyone else that doesnt make a hue and cry about it is a self-proclaimed Secularists, your definition would very well include even BJP!! In fact it does considering it was NOT the BJP that mentioned it to Congress(or any other party for that matter) but RSS to BJP!! See the irony of it all?
You can read from above posts that Karnataka CM has awarded a government job for innocent brother of London attack--- so this will discourage Wahhabis, Right?/
Don't you think you are overreacting here? Where does Wahabism come into the picture?? Personally I fail to see this as anything but a political drama. Tell me honestly which amongst us wants to take a Government Job today? Only those who can't get a job any place else. And do tell me what this job is all about? Is it a senior IAS or Police Services? Or just some lowly clerk in some remote tehsil. It is all a tool like I said. The main question should be that should a Govt. indulge in such largesse. I say NO. Then again I say NO to reservations based on caste/religion/etc etc too and they are there as well, arent they? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Waisay how many people here knowthat Kafeel and Sabeel's mother blamed their father for their turning into fundoos.He apparently was the head of the family whom no one dared question and he was the one who introduced them to the fundoo jammat and and encouraged their radical behaviour.This is a classic case where parents (atleast the father in this case ) should be charged with encouraging such behavior. These brothers used to encourage young men in their circle to follow the stricter wahabi form of Islam .The police was also keeping an eye on them.
I didn't know that.. but I am not surprised at all have lived through school days where 6th standard kids used to spew venom against india.. sthg tells me unless some elders taught them those things they won't have known. .. I hardly knew anything about pakistan and its history in those days .. given I was well read be it history or math consistenly top in the class; it's fair to assume they didn't get those crap from imbibing any academic books.. I doubt many if any of that brigade bothered to read books but come pakistan matter they had quiver full of arrows to spew crap.... I did chance upon a news item where the guy who actually blew his car used to go around in his mohalla castigating people for celebrating dipawali...

Guest dada_rocks
Actually psecs have worked hard to paint them like that otheriwse they have been India first free from double-standard rules regulations all along. Anyway islamists listen to nobody be it leftist or congressi. Moreover, one becomes receptive to voice of solns only after realizing the existance of problem and I am afraid even this event isn't happening anytime soon.

Guest dada_rocks

Will have to give this intellectuals acorss party lines who have no axe to grind have suggested same thing. Case in point is present governor of UP T V Rajeshwar ( a congressi) who was posted in Assam and saw through the seriousness of the problem. His report's content and tenor might lull one into taking him as RSSer, but the guy is congressi. Problem is political compulsion of psecism is not making congress see the light and act upon that report.

Problem is political compulsion of psecism is not making congress see the light and act upon that report.
Problem has nothing to do with Secularism or Pseudo-Secularism. Problem is Congress is a dying party. It is losing support constantly, specially in the Northern India. It was routed very recently in UP and states like Bihar are the same. And of course you can forget about West Bengal. The only reason Congress manages some seats today is either because of a) some local stalwart politician b)because opponets(read BJP etc) are either not very strong or people jump on anti incumbency bandwagon. To "grow" their support the party comes out with chewtiyaapa like reservation and religious largessse. This has nothing to do with Secularism and all to do with a fledgling party and its political agenda. Same goes for Communist Parties. xxx

Well first of all who do you suggest are these "self-proclaimed" Secularists? Considering as per your assertion it is ONLY the RSS that is chiming in, and hence everyone else that doesnt make a hue and cry about it is a self-proclaimed Secularists, your definition would very well include even BJP!! In fact it does considering it was NOT the BJP that mentioned it to Congress(or any other party for that matter) but RSS to BJP!! See the irony of it all?
Still like Yaksha Prashna the basic question remains un-answered--- who-ever these Secularists are-- what the hell they are doing to prevent Mosques and madrassas from getting radicalized?? And who are those forces behind these seculars that are preventing to implement a law thereby regulating all the Mosques and their 'puritanic doctrine" speakers?? If we will not find a solution to these questions we will move towrads same road as Pukis are and this incident is just the Tip of The Iceberg.
Don't you think you are overreacting here? Where does Wahabism come into the picture?? Personally I fail to see this as anything but a political drama. Tell me honestly which amongst us wants to take a Government Job today? Only those who can't get a job any place else. And do tell me what this job is all about? Is it a senior IAS or Police Services? Or just some lowly clerk in some remote tehsil. It is all a tool like I said. The main question should be that should a Govt. indulge in such largesse. I say NO. Then again I say NO to reservations based on caste/religion/etc etc too and they are there as well, arent they?
It was not over-reaction but lack of fitting words. What I meant is by offerring a Job and doing all these Nautanki you have send a very "sympathizing" message to all those Wahhabi inspired Maulavis who are watching these whole episode. Look, how things have changed in Congressi way of governanace-- this was essentially an act of 'Muslim appeasing". They once again just tried to milk some more Muslim votebank cow through this guy-- why because they know 85% Hindus can never be united!! and this is where the crux of all problem lies. But this was Not their first act...they have already withdrawn laws like "POTA" which if remained must have served some purpose. With lack of tough laws against terrorism, terrorists will never feel "discouraged". After attacks, US, England all have tough anti-terror law-- but we in India have to think that we are not hurting "minority" sentiments by enacting such laws.....bahut khoob.

Guest dada_rocks
Problem has nothing to do with Secularism or Pseudo-Secularism. Problem is Congress is a dying party. It is losing support constantly, specially in the Northern India. It was routed very recently in UP and states like Bihar are the same. And of course you can forget about West Bengal. The only reason Congress manages some seats today is either because of a) some local stalwart politician b)because opponets(read BJP etc) are either not very strong or people jump on anti incumbency bandwagon. To "grow" their support the party comes out with chewtiyaapa like reservation and religious largessse. This has nothing to do with Secularism and all to do with a fledgling party and its political agenda. Same goes for Communist Parties. xxx
I would have bought this argument had this propepnsity been privy to congress only. But look around take BJP and some of its NDA allies out and u will find each and every one of them seem to be pandering to the islamic gallery overlooking the consequence which it entails .

I would have bought this argument had this propepnsity been privy to congress only. But look around take BJP and some of its NDA allies out and u will find each and every one of them seem to be pandering to the islamic gallery overlooking the consequence which it entails .
I would say Congress is the biggest culprit, obviously. And apart from Congress and BJP I do not think any other party qualifies as a National Party today. Sorry I dont buy Communist Parties as national parties. What ends up happening more often than not is many parties end up jumping on anti-BJP wagon. And to show how anti-BJP they are they go on the opposite extreme. Now here BJP is also partially responsible. Anytime it loses seats it starts harping on Ram propaganda. I have no problems if a party is pro-Hindu or pro-Muslim(without bending over backwards) but if they become so after they lose power as both BJP or Congress do then I certainly have issues with it. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Media There is one line in the transcript where your brother states — "they don’t know anything about you yet." What does this line mean?
Juat wait and watch guys this charade won't last long

Guest dada_rocks

When people are in opposition they talk that's why u get impression they have gone for over-kill while they are in power they do whatever they want to hence less emphasis on talk.