Bollywood Stars Descend On Ambani's Party For Sachin At Antilla

Roshanrocks

arre re..aapke saath kabhi daaru peene ki tamanna thee hamaari
Arre to baithenge bandhu..Ekdam desi style mein channa bhoonj ke. :drinks::drinks: Waise kahin Sachin ke 100 100 ka ICF celebration hamare ghar pe to nahin arrange kar diya? :gossip:

M Ambani is a man of low class taste and a total show off. I think one look at that crappy looking house tell you about the man! His son is a fat phaack (apparently he has had multiple plastic surgeries??) and Ash is looking plump! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you said anything nice about anybody at all? :winky:

:hysterical: arre aapkaa adrees hamaare paas hota tou hum voh bhi kar lete...
Arre bhaiya, Badi B bewada maar ke phir mera ghar phoonk degi...:cantstop: Seriously though, its actually a fun topic to think about. An ICF celebration at my house with Shwetabh,Badi B, VVS, Yodaesque, Mceneley and chelas and bhaktjans participating. Bhakts will have to live with arak and toddy of course :cantstop:

M Ambani is a man of low class taste and a total show off. I think one look at that crappy looking house tell you about the man! His son is a fat **** (apparently he has had multiple plastic surgeries??) and Ash is looking plump! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abbe Danda, shaam hote bauda jaata hai kya be??? :hysterical::hysterical:

Arre bhaiya' date= Badi B bewada maar ke phir mera ghar phoonk degi...:cantstop: Seriously though, its actually a fun topic to think about. An ICF celebration at my house with Shwetabh,Badi B, VVS, Yodaesque, Mceneley and chelas and bhaktjans participating. Bhakts will have to live with arak and toddy of course :cantstop:
Haha..tempting thought..I was thinking more along the lines of some good ghazals.. ab ismein bhi bechaare aalochakon aur bhakta janon ko kyun lekar aa rahe hou

Haha..tempting thought..I was thinking more along the lines of some good ghazals..ab ismein bhi bechaare aalochakon aur bhakta janon ko kyun lekar aa rahe hou
Arre main timepass kar reha tha. Waise ghazals and daroo..Kya baat hai Gurudev! Kal Office mein 2 ghante Chandan Das ka ghazal suna hoon.. Pata nahi kyun bas aise hi yaad aa gaya tha...Na jee bhar ke dekha na kuch baat ki.. Yaar tumne bataya nahin kabhi you are heavy into ghazals? Music ke poorane rasiya ho ye to pata hai....