IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

hey Iqbal Abdulla was included in the team as another spin option .. but he didn't bowl an over.. was it Gayle factor (as ball coming in to him) or else Gauti completely forgot him and therefore Bhatia bowled .

hey Iqbal Abdulla was included in the team as another spin option .. but he didn't bowl an over.. was it Gayle factor (as ball coming in to him) or else Gauti completely forgot him and therefore Bhatia bowled .
Gayle factor + Gauti's love for Bhatia supersedes any other overall goals

They need to leave out one of Brendon/Kallis and bring in Shakib.
they cannot afford to do that ... both played well in the last match.It's better they play the same team, Iqbal Abdullah/S Narine can prove handful for CSK under Chennai conditions.

they cannot afford to do that ... both played well in the last match.It's better they play the same team' date=' Iqbal Abdullah/S Narine can prove handful for CSK under Chennai conditions.[/quote'] They have just played well in the last game, nothing special before that.

In CSK...I will prefer to have another spinner in Shakib in my team.... McCullan didnt put Eden on fire in last game...& KKR needs to use horses for courses policy. Chennai in slow & spin friendly. Even Shakib will help in batting department.

saw shaki b being interviewd :(( The commies and the hosts were saying that sakib is known as one of the finest allrounder..with no. 1 allrounder in both tests and ODIs and KKR is treating him very poorly. Is it just me or was KKR management sleeping when sakib was playing in the Asia Cup? sakib after just one average performance was dropped while the likes of kallis and kalam were given chances after chances to prove themselves. If sakib was allowed to play all the matches he wudve gotten atleast 15 wickets by now and cudve scored around 150. Well not be, its KKR loss :((