IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

CSK has been very poor in their home turf. Even if the survive the wrath of DD they are still going to get pawned by KKR because they seriously lack strength in the spin department. Ashwin has been blunt in recent times, jakati on the other hand did wel.. And sir jadeja is always there ;)

I think KKR has to be carefull & not sit on its laural of reaching their 1st finals. They need to win this also. No matter who they face in final...CSK or DD...both will come hard at KKR...plus both teams will have important match victory under their belt...so KKR has to watch that out. KKR played a fantastic match against DD...but in the finals..KKR need to play their best in this IPL to win it

I think KKR has to be carefull & not sit on its laural of reaching their 1st finals. They need to win this also. No matter who they face in final...CSK or DD...both will come hard at KKR...plus both teams will have important match victory under their belt...so KKR has to watch that out. KKR played a fantastic match against DD...but in the finals..KKR need to play their best in this IPL to win it
chil bhai...we will win it kamfartaboly

Not if CSK forced KKR to lose & maybe drop Narine just like they did with DD today.
yes, sakib, narine and abdullah will be dropped to make way for Jaydev unadkat, lee and de lange aka De Lungi. And dont be suprised if KKR drops few catches, they are horrible in the field anways

yes' date=' sakib, narine and abdullah will be dropped to make way for Jaydev unadkat, lee and de lange aka De Lungi. And dont be suprised if KKR drops few catches, they are horrible in the field anways[/quote'] & Gauti getting out cheaply...& Kallis not getting out.

You guys are gone..Dhoom Dhoom Dhoni
Looks like. cement boss will make sure of that. Jokes aside......If KKR wins teh toss...bat...& bat well. No more chitiya type team selection. If Balaji is not fit...then they are forced for a couple of change...but otherwise same team please. I am sure...CSK will ask for more pace friendly track...since they knows that KKR have better & more spinners then their team. So they will force green track with as less help to spinners as possible.

if balaji isnt fit then KKR probably bring in Lee in for sakib and tiwary also gets a game. sounds fair to me. If he is then clearly KKR shud go with same XI' date=' ofcourse, id love to see Mtiwary play ahead of sir bhatia[/quote'] Thats what I said earlier. If Balaji is fit...dont change the team...if not...then LEE is in (unless another wired decision happens & De Lungi plays) in place of Shakib. That should allow Tiwari to get in. I will hate to not see Shakib in finals...but lets see

CSK's form dekhe Sunny pant-e hishi kore felechhe :giggle:
Its understandable....that Bongs like u who are Dada fans will make fun of KKR out of sheer envyness...but look where that joker (he is now in my eyes...no longer the Dada that he was) took PW & look where are KKR.