IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

Its understandable....that Bongs like u who are Dada fans will make fun of KKR out of sheer envyness...but look where that joker (he is now in my eyes...no longer the Dada that he was) took PW & look where are KKR.
I guess Sunny got the local joke and you didn't; because you know zilch about the language and the banter and the parlance. It's understandable that pseudo KKR fans like you will not really understand the spirit of harmless banter.

I guess Sunny got the local joke and you didn't; because you know zilch about the language and the banter and the parlance. It's understandable that pseudo KKR fans like you will not really understand the spirit of harmless banter.
Just because I dont write in ur language didnt mean I dont understand it. but I guess....I talked truth abt you.

Just because I dont write in ur language didnt mean I dont understand it. but I guess....I talked truth abt you.
I'm sure you only speak the truth :hail: :hail: Pretty cheap of you to pass nasty judgemental remarks at a post solely aimed for banter; in fact, using a phrase that is so often used in Kolkata for pre-match slanging. Hope you'll grow up someday and get over with your prejudices (the chances of which are ZERO going by your present posts)

I'm sure you only speak the truth :hail: :hail: Pretty cheap of you to pass nasty judgemental remarks at a post solely aimed for banter; in fact, using a phrase that is so often used in Kolkata for pre-match slanging. Hope you'll grow up someday and get over with your prejudices (the chances of which are ZERO going by your present posts)
OK :finger:

Tui to hisi are baaki sab kichu korefelechis re........nijer team er obosta dekh:finger:
Aamar team-er suicide toh kobe hoye gechhe ... chokher jol-o shukiye gechhe ... Ekhon toder moja dekhchhi :popcorn: Du charte patha boli diye dekh, jodi kichhu hoy :giggle:

well who is opening the FInal thread... well i had booked it even before the IPL started.. but i don't want to take a chance or else Bengali babus will phaack me left and right

well who is opening the FInal thread... well i had booked it even before the IPL started.. but i don't want to take a chance or else Bengali babus will phaack me left and right
Randomizer will decide. Hope I win the thread. :pray: