Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Pune warriors ....is there any chance if you lose couple of matches you are going to threaten to take team out of competetion.. Better some teams .lose against this team so we have all the matches
Is there any chance that your Bewda maalik will go bankrupt in a week and your team will be withdrawn and your players re-auctioned? :hmmm:

The first :pw: home match thread today against the Pwnjab XI would be opened by our amazing artist/cool mod Tdigi! :clap: :clap: This is Tdigi's first ever thread at ICF, so here's wishing him all the luck :cheer: :cheer:

If both Tamim (Pune) and Shakib (KKR) do not get chance to play today's match then i think Indians have some serious problem with Bangladeshi players considering how badly they (BD) kicked out Indians in the Asia Cup 12 :)
Dont agree with that statement. The problem is each team can play only 4 foreigners...and I am sure at some point both will play. The franchises are here to win matches ..They will not be bothered about Indian team's defeat to BD, that too in Asia Cup. BTW are u a Bangladeshi?

If both Tamim (Pune) and Shakib (KKR) do not get chance to play today's match then i think Indians have some serious problem with Bangladeshi players considering how badly they (BD) kicked out Indians in the Asia Cup 12 :)
:hysterical::hysterical:

The simple reason is, Bangladesh have not reached that level to be considered seriously. You have a long long way to go. Doing well in one-off tournament at home, that too losing the final to Pakis chasing such a low score when most of the Indians were supporting you, doesn't make you a formidable side all of a sudden. You were just lucky in that Asia Cup to reach the finals. Otherwise, even India won against 2 bigger teams, Sri-Lanka and Pakistan with better RR.

Dont agree with that statement. The problem is each team can play only 4 foreigners...and I am sure at some point both will play. The franchises are here to win matches ..They will not be bothered about Indian team's defeat to BD' date=' that too in Asia Cup. BTW are u a Bangladeshi?[/quote'] The problem is not with only 4 foreign players quota, problem with players selection by team management. A player who's been no.1 all rounder in the world for such a long time, been player of the tournament for last couple of tournaments, performed brilliantly in previous edition of IPL, yet he is not picked in the team and look who's got chance ? De Lange ! Outrageous decision by KKR management. And mentioning Indian team's defeat to BD was a pun, no offense :) Yep, i am a Bangladeshi descendant living in Australia.

Official list of parttime/fulltime :pw: fans in random order: 1) Tdigi 2) Saurav01 3) Gautimaan 4) Yodaesque 5) Zelig 6) Achilles 7) Need for Speed 8) Aaku 9) adi B 10) dibyabttb 11) Texy 12) bangladeshifan Please let me know if I have missed out on anyone. And if any of you want to create a future match thread, please let me know ASAP. :icflove: :icflove: