Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

On the face of it, it looks like David Vs Goliath. But we have already tamed :mi: The question is: Can Lightning strike twice?
Yeah, lightning can NOT strike twice at the same place only. So, tomorrow PWI will winz at SRS :((

You are afraid' date=' just accept it. Let us move on.[/quote'] Frustrated CSK Fan :hehe: I'm still waiting for your pre-match big talk (like you did before the MI match), so that I can quote it in the match thread and make fun of you :hehe:

Congrats Pune on great win tomorrow. After the match' date=' Pune will be named the capital of Maharashtra :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Hmm..Do I sense dissent in the Chennai ranks? It was obvious that Ram wants to cut down any potential comptetion that might challenge his status as the patriarch of the Chennai dynasty. Craftily he has brought back Zelig to counter Ganesh's meteroic rise within CSK and that seems to be reaping dividends.Like Stalin and Saddam eliminated competetion and even destroyed photographic and historical footages of their rivals,Ram is sparing no effort to do the same.

Hmm..Do I sense dissent in the Chennai ranks? It was obvious that Ram wants to cut down any potential comptetion that might challenge his status as the patriarch of the Chennai dynasty. Craftily he has brought back Zelig to counter Ganesh's meteroic rise within CSK and that seems to be reaping dividends.Like Stalin and Saddam eliminated competetion and even destroyed photographic and historical footages of their rivals,Ram is sparing no effort to do the same.
I am a CSK supporter but our team are all but minnows against the might Pune :sad:

Hmm..Do I sense dissent in the Chennai ranks? It was obvious that Ram wants to cut down any potential comptetion that might challenge his status as the patriarch of the Chennai dynasty. Craftily he has brought back Zelig to counter Ganesh's meteroic rise within CSK and that seems to be reaping dividends.Like Stalin and Saddam eliminated competetion and even destroyed photographic and historical footages of their rivals,Ram is sparing no effort to do the same.
I ain't even a co-mascot :sad: And, the Noidan is next in the line based on his age (55 yrs) :hail:

Why dont i think along these lines? :hmmm: