Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Btw, I would like to take this opportunity to rubbish all talk of conspiracy theories that have been floating in the air. Ganesh is a close confidante of mine that I totally trust. :icflove: But business is business. I cannot have a MI sympathasizer being privy to all our confidential material. Besides, for those who think bringing back Zelig was a implict knock on Ganesh - I have news for you. He was offered the position of co-mascot after Zelig ran away. But he gracefully stepped aside and requested me to hand it to Dark Horse, another loyal CSK fanatic. :headshake:

Btw, I would like to take this opportunity to rubbish all talk of conspiracy theories that have been floating in the air. Ganesh is a close confidante of mine that I totally trust. :icflove: But business is business. I cannot have a MI sympathasizer being privy to all our confidential material. Besides, for those who think bringing back Zelig was a implict knock on Ganesh - I have news for you. He was offered the position of co-mascot after Zelig ran away. But he gracefully stepped aside and requested me to hand it to Dark Horse, another loyal CSK fanatic. :headshake:
Ram is the short form for which politician? :hmmmm2:

Haha my dear erstwhile Pune supporter' date=' You do not even know what you have been brought back for.You are the like the weapon that does not know its own strength.[/quote'] You gotta do better than this to con the Zelig :aetsch: I'm "The Sting" Paul Newman :proud:

And to quell all the naysayers once and for all, I hereby announce that, on May 1st, I will retire from all active Executive decision making and Ganesh will take over from as Premier Mascot of CSK. I will however, continue to give spiritual and philosophical guidance to the CSK family. :icflove::csk:

And to quell all the naysayers once and for all' date=' I hereby announce that, on May 1st, I will retire from all active Executive decision making and Ganesh will take over from as Premier Mascot of CSK. I will however, continue to give spiritual and philosophical guidance to the CSK family. :icflove::csk:[/quote'] :hmmm: This is a trap. GR will fall for it; he'll be ditched at the last moment and Zelig will be made the mascot completing 'The Revenge of Zelig' Feeling sad for GR :sad:

And to quell all the naysayers once and for all' date=' I hereby announce that, on May 1st, I will retire from all active Executive decision making and Ganesh will take over from as Premier Mascot of CSK. I will however, continue to give spiritual and philosophical guidance to the CSK family. :icflove::csk:[/quote'] :bow: :yess: