Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Get Lost DDDD..You arent a :pw: supporter..:((:((
I am far better supporter than u r fake !ascot... I even created a thread for your best player so far...whom you all forgot easily and just sing Dada who done nothing..

I am far better supporter than u r fake !ascot... I even created a thread for your best player so far...whom you all forgot easily and just sing Dada who done nothing..
:giggle: I remember you came crying to us trying to be a fan and we kicked you out :giggle: Try to be a good fan of your loser team first. :giggle:

Pune kids getting excited over a solitary win..:phehehe: Wins and losses are nothing new to us. As the most successful franchize in IPL's history, we know that you win some, you lose some...All part of the larger plan. However, when we win IPL 5 (which we will), I will promise you guys I wont be bumping any posts.. Only kids do that. :bandit:

:giggle: I remember you came crying to us trying to be a fan and we kicked you out :giggle: Try to be a good fan of your loser team first. :giggle:
Perhaps you want to take a look at the match thread where he claims he was supporting us. Damn,why did I fight to get this idiot un-banned :wall:

Pune kids getting excited over a solitary win..:phehehe: Wins and losses are nothing new to us. As the most successful franchize in IPL's history, we know that you win some, you lose some...All part of the larger plan. However, when we win IPL 5 (which we will), I will promise you guys I wont be bumping any posts.. Only kids do that. :bandit:
:((

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Bacche, enjoy while you can, it wont last forever. We have been laughing for 4 years now.. Maybe we can step aside and let others have fun too (not for long though..):hysterical:

Perhaps you want to take a look at the match thread where he claims he was supporting us. Damn,why did I fight to get this idiot un-banned :wall:
You bought his sob stories I guess :dontknow: Even I bought them when he was all crybaby in the hood one day. But now I know that my initial reading of him was correct.

We take pleasure in each victory regardless of the opposition. And only kids make "bump worthy" posts. :acute: