Victory Thread

Unfortunately we now only have 3 match fit bowlers. Sree joins the list comprising of useless Sharma, Powar and Bose. Hopefully its just a mental thing, and he'll get it fixed before the third test. Else we will have to fight hard to not loose the last test.
I wouldn't put him there yet. What we saw today I believe was just a buildup of his frustration at not having gotten a wicket, and he ended up channelling it in an incorrect manner. Besides, I believe the Indian team needs atleast one bowler with a bad-boy image (albeit not a buffon-ish one)

Terrific performance from the whole Indian team collectively. In the 1st inning I can't remember any batsman throwing his wicket away. And what can you say about Zaheer!! Now he is aggressive in the right way, not like what he did 4 years back in the WC final!

It was a flawless performance. I don't think you can criticise anything. The seamers bowled brilliantly in both innings, Kumble complimented them well by chipping in with crucial wickets towards the end. The openers gave India a good start, laying the foundation for the middle order to build on - which they did (even though they were cut short by sh*tty umpiring) and India took a massive lead which England struggled to overhaul. Collectively, it was as good a performance as one could hope for.