Germany criciticizes US - Saudi Arms Deal worth 20 Billion Dollar !

kumble_rocks

Noboyd has killed any innocent civilians except palestinian lunatic brother of yours..
Categoric lie- Menachim begin and Ariel Sharon, not to mention many of the Israelis in their cabient in the 50s & 60s are guilty of slaughtering innocents. Menachim begin openly flaunted his authority in ordering the bombing of Hotel King David- a civillian target housing civillians. british documents of the 1940s PROVE that Menachm begin-led Igrun poisoned wells around arab villages near hebron and Haifa.

Keep your posturing to yourselves and I would like you to edit my name out of your post pronto.
What you'd like is of no concern to me- and keep in mind that you are on my ignore list- only reason i know this is because KR quoted you. As per why not to tangle with you- if you have the power to read personal messages on this board, go ahead and read mine- i assure you, the reason is not what you think it to be-atleast given to me by the ones concerned.

Guest dada_rocks
Categoric lie- Menachim begin and Ariel Sharon, not to mention many of the Israelis in their cabient in the 50s & 60s are guilty of slaughtering innocents. Menachim begin openly flaunted his authority in ordering the bombing of Hotel King David- a civillian target housing civillians. british documents of the 1940s PROVE that Menachm begin-led Igrun poisoned wells around arab villages near hebron and Haifa.
That David crap I have debunked million times..:omg_smile: do u want to see the fresh school-bombing by ur brothers . The very fact that u have to go back 60 years tells everything that needs to be told

Guest dada_rocks
Bad. DUH ! I guess fundies like you have very little ability to draw conclusions without being spoon-fed.
So that means good.:thumbs_up:

Because I dont like people firing at others indirectly ... if you want any response from me address it to me .... and I can assure you that you will get straight response.
Straight response in my definition is short terse missives and not some long winding posts with useless links which point to high volume jaundiced content ! I really detest from getting into debates with posters here because time is at a premium for me. Now, your answer to the OP will help in the classification if that's what you want to know.

Guest dada_rocks

Where is the evidence supporting claim of shiv-sena/rss/vhp working for expediting kalki avtaar clown..

That David crap I have debunked million times.
You havnt debunked anything- you've merely said that giving warnings about bombing a civillian target makes it a justified bombing target. When i held the same standard to warnings given about WTC in 92 and USS Cole, you promptly went MIA. Bottomline is, Menachim begin openly gloated on PUBLIC MEDIA about ordering the bombing of a civillian target that killed many innocent civilliants. Therefore your claim that only butcherers of innocents are the 'palestinians brothers of mine' is nothing but bull$hit of the highest order.
The very fact that u have to go back 60 years tells everything that needs to be told
Yes it tells everything that needs to be told - when you've WON, there is no reason to keep up the violence and slaughter- DUH !

Guest dada_rocks
Hey i like that response. The fastest way of making you extinct then would be to keep feeding you real info and relying on your 'inverse of CC' law.
U think what u do or write is under ur control. U have long lost that ability , it's dope all the way.

U have long lost that ability , it's dope all the way.
You are not fit to judge that, since you delve in categoric falsehoods and stick to them even when exposed as falsehoods- i exposed your support of terrorism (Menachim Begin) with facts, i exposed your mispotrayal of bengal with facts but yet you ran away like a coward instead of agreeing that you were wrong. Dope is the only thing you got to pick on but as i said, you keep getting check-mated by dopey- that should serve as a good indication to how low your aukaad is.

Guest dada_rocks
Precisely the same as the 'evidence' of Ahmednijad working to expedite the Madhi avatar.
so if I provide u long list of videos of mahadi call along with wide-scale mayhem will u provide me any individual from indian talking anything of similar origin. watch obsession video u will see there the call for mahadi .. now find me one video news clip anything where any indian indivudlaul hindu buddhist jain has talked anything like that

so if I provide u long list of videos of mahadi call along with wide-scale mayhem will u provide me any individual from indian talking anything of similar origin.
Since when is 'talking' evidence for 'doing something' ?

After the cricket interruption, regular programming resumes. :laugh:

They know who they are ! Why are you dodging the OP. Can we accuse those who fail to criticize this arms deal as suffering from HISS syndrome ?
Who are you referring to kumble_rocks? Do you have the guts to name names? :hysterical:

btw, The U.S. dollar is purposefully being destroyed by the U.S. banks which create it as currency in the first place--other nations' curriencies aren't getting "intrinsically stronger." Everyone's situation is improving because the USD is itself collapsing.
Dont forget the Social Security Zooter. The amount of money owed in Social Security is so huge that no freaking way can US Govt. pay for it. It is like a company sitting on top of a too much loans(to them) but not enough money to pay off. The devaluation of currency would automatically mean the amount owed comes down. And my savings would make it further up my own arse :thumbs_down:

Guest dada_rocks

Will u provide me at least the talk like I didi from vhp/rss etc .. or should i take it yet another dope-head comments of yours and leave u in ur stupor. I have at least the proclamation from other side and u got nothing and yet u would like ur garbagae to be taken seriously little ambitious dopey.

Will u provide me at least the talk like I didi from vhp/rss etc ..
No because we were talking about 'doing something', not 'talking something' to expedite the mahdi/kalki stuff.
I have at least the proclamation from other side
Proclamation is talking...not doing. Wrong example for the topic (doing something) as usual.
or should i take it yet another dope-head comments of yours and leave u in ur stupor.
Dude sometime, take some time and research about marijuana- it doesnt leave you in stupor- only thing you are doing with your dopey talk is exposing two things: 1. your ignorance about marijuana 2. your inability to debate someone who is (according to you) not even in full control of his brain...so as i said, reflect on the fact how far below you are if you cannot even stand the reasoning of a 'dopey', nevermind a clear-cut CC.