The Pune Warriors Victory Thread

Nova

I hope Pune Warriors make it to the finals....mad respect to the team owner for having faith in UV :two_thumbs_up:
Yup' date=' mad props to Subroto Roy for that. :hatsoff:[/quote'] But I doubt whether any other owner would have dropped UV either - on grounds of unavailability due to cancer. Anyway, jisney (nahi)kiya (Subroto), usko topi-salam :hatsoff:

Ganguly is the most gutsy captain ever of Team India & he captained & won so many matches for India' date=' since you are Punjabi too...you should also know that UV & Bhajji were given maximum opportunities by Ganguly...show some respect to this gr8 leader for bringing back India to it's winning ways under his captaincy :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] But Dadajee is funny in the feild yesterday..atleast he has to practice fielding... his Batting i dont think will be consistently good enough...

Ganguly is the most gutsy captain ever of Team India & he captained & won so many matches for India' date=' since you are Punjabi too...you should also know that UV & Bhajji were given maximum opportunities by Ganguly...show some respect to this gr8 leader for bringing back India to it's winning ways under his captaincy :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] 100% agree with u.He built a team,taught them how to win matches & made India unbeatable at home & competetive abroad.Can't get why some of the members don't give him the respect that he deserves.