ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

And here's how they won. 1st T20I : 71 runs 2nd T20I : 1 run with 0 balls remaining 3rd T20I : 2 wickets with 0 balls remaining If an associate team runs a "Test playing nation" so close in a T20I back to back, talks something about their quality.
Dont matter how they won .. Win is all it matters ... Look at India's game against such nations. Who are we to say Bangladesh are not good enough from those results. After all they have beaten us a few times before.
Dont matter how they won .. Win is all it matters ... Look at India's game against such nations. Who are we to say Bangladesh are not good enough from those results. After all they have beaten us a few times before.
Dude, Tiger is saying that they hosted and beat Ireland. I am pointing it's not something to boast about.

Im not saying we don't wanna play them...we do! But we cant stop our own progress just to help someone else out... Bangladesh have been here for a decade or so and we still suck...so we gotta think about ourselves..others later! And even if we invite them for a full tour, its not like we can play a test match or something! T20s and odis r the way to go with these teams.