How to watch IPL on Iphone4

1983-2011

Dont know whether you are serious or not now mobile buseness is mainly on Software side..Nokia make great hard ware (i used N73 for 5 years ans currently having N97 mini..both i got cheaply :winky:) but software is not good they bet their compnay now on Win 7/8.. at one time Nokia used to have more than 60% share of feature phones in India but cheap chinese knock offs and Indian companies like Micro max , spice , carbonn ate that share go to any small Mobile shops they no longer show you Nokia mobiles if you ask them phomes cost less than 5K..earlier its not the case they got hit on both sides feature phones and Smart phones.. if they failed with Win 8 i guess company will be sold
Agree, most of what you said, but I bet quality of Nokia will win at the end. Me too have used Micromax and it has sheeeeeeet quality. You dont know when it is going to stop working. Other than that these desi phones are cheap. They are selling copied Korean and Chinese mobiles by their names even Androids are cheap between 5-10K. One of my friend had bought one of them in 10K. it was looking as good as any premium mobile, Microamx Superfone A75, but on a few days later, it got switched off and had to be given to service center. It started hanging and restarting etc. and then he had to sell it. Thing is Nokia started working on its touch phone software very late that is why they left behind. They realized it late. They are doing it now and I am sure they will catch up soon. There Symbian Belle is doing good. I Just hope they revive Harmattan MeeGO because this is their game breaking OS and it can give iOS and Android run for their money. Rather than concentrating on Windows Mobile, they should make MeeGo their premier OS. Other than that their N9 device designs in Lumia doing great and PureView technology has already left otthers behind in imaging. I think most would like to have DSLR picture quality in their smartphones.

Agree, most of what you said, but I bet quality of Nokia will win at the end. Me too have used Micromax and it has sheeeeeeet quality. You dont know when it is going to stop working. Other than that these desi phones are cheap. They are selling copied Korean and Chinese mobiles by their names even Androids are cheap between 5-10K. One of my friend had bought one of them in 10K. it was looking as good as any premium mobile, Microamx Superfone A75, but on a few days later, it got switched off and had to be given to service center. It started hanging and restarting etc. and then he had to sell it. Thing is Nokia started working on its touch phone software very late that is why they left behind. They realized it late. They are doing it now and I am sure they will catch up soon. There Symbian Belle is doing good. I Just hope they revive Harmattan MeeGO because this is their game breaking OS and it can give iOS and Android run for their money. Rather than concentrating on Windows Mobile, they should make MeeGo their premier OS. Other than that their N9 device designs in Lumia doing great and PureView technology has already left otthers behind in imaging. I think most would like to have DSLR picture quality in their smartphones.
I dont think MS will allow them to leave windows easily..even Google offered android but they rejected for some reason ( may be because of googles terms ) as for Hardware i doubt any one beat them (Apple is different case, HTC is one who build nice phone but now slipped down) But i guess the new inventions :winky: comes from Samsung..Like the flexible screen..Advantage with Samsung is its a All in one company..they manufacture lot of things..i dont think any company inthe world can beat them in Electronics manufacturing

I dont think MS will allow them to leave windows easily..even Google offered android but they rejected for some reason ( may be because of googles terms ) as for Hardware i doubt any one beat them (Apple is different case, HTC is one who build nice phone but now slipped down) But I guess the new inventions :winky: comes from Samsung..Like the flexible screen..Advantage with Samsung is its a All in one company..they manufacture lot of things..i dont think any company inthe world can beat them in Electronics manufacturing
HTC has good outlook and build of their phones but their hardware inside it sucks, their screens, imaging quality is nowhere near Nokia, Samsung, LG, or Apple. Samsung is bigger than all others in overall electronics market though.

Nokia warns of 'disappointing' smartphone sales in first half of 2012

Nokia's road to success with Windows Phone seems to be filled with potholes. The company released its premier handset, the Lumia 900, on Easter SundayÃÂ day on which many stores were closed for the holiday. After launch, it was discovered a software issue is plaguing a number of new Lumia 900 smartphones, rendering them incapable of connecting to the Internet. And this morning, Nokia warned investors of "disappointing" smartphone sales for the first half of 2012. The Nokia Lumia 900 has had a rocky launch this week. NokiaÃÔ road to success with Windows Phone seems to be filled with potholes. The company released its premier handset, the Lumia 900, on Easter Sunday a day on which many stores were closed for the holiday. After launch, it was discovered a software issue is plaguing a number of new Lumia 900 smartphones, rendering them incapable of connecting to the Internet. And this morning, Nokia issued a press release warning investors of Ã…Ã…isappointing smartphone sales for the first half of 2012.
http://www.techinvestornews.com/Tech-News/Tech-Bloggers/72-hours-later-nokias-big-u.s.-launch-marred-by-growing-pains

IPL 2012 fever: Smart phone applications developed to give live coverage CHENNAI: Indians may notbedoing greaton the cricketing field of late , but they are possibly the best when it comes to the game in the virtual world . Several smart phone applications developed by Indians are making waves as the IPL fever spreads . While IPL Mania, an Android app, gives you live coverage of the game and trivia on your favourite team, IPL Dugout, another free app, brings the cricket extravaganza to your mobile phone through voiceovers anddetailedscoreboards with a bit of history for good measure . Cricket Empires, another app, lets users organize their own IPL games and play them too. Also thrown in is a rangeof stadiums, gymnasiums, team offices and training centres to choose from . Most of these apps are developed by Indians who often remain anonymous . If all you want are cricket scores, there are plenty of apps for iPhone and in the Android market to choose from . A search in the Android market throws up more than a hundred new apps to follow IPL 5. IPL Cricket Fever lets you play your own IPL game . IPL Mania, gives you the profiles of different IPL teams, history and structure, news updates and tweets of your favourite teams . Shiva Sankar, a software engineer with an IT company in the city, is one of several Chennai Super Kings fans who use the IPL apps . "I can be anywhere and still enjoy CSK matches," he says . He recently discovered IPL Dugout, which lets him listen to real-time voice scores . The app also alerts him about important matches . "It's great fun even when you are stuck in traffic," says Sankar . Cricket Empires is on Facebook and its mobile platforms enable users to organize a virtual IPL 5 with all its sounds and sights . Gopalan Raveendran, a senior professor at the University of Madras and a social media expert, says there is a mad rush to create apps on mobile platforms. "The people who create the most popular applications usually remain anonymous while platforms like Android of Google and iTunes of Apple profit from the apps. The applications are profitable for companies while the people who generate the ideas and develop the apps are not paid," he says, adding that trends and features of new apps emerge from user-generated content. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-04-11/chennai/31324101_1_new-apps-android-market-ipl-mania