England vs South Africa 2012

England batsmen in great form KP is 235 not out off 190 balls for surrey Strauss also has on an unbeaten century for middlesex
i dont think it will be same when comes to tests..bowling will be vastly different..
i give up :(( england will pawn saffers now :(( things not looking good .. ur 2nd best bat will be keeping u dont know ur final 11.. bowling depth jsut took big hit
I also think England will do it now. Selecting Albie Morkel means they can't go with a 4 pronged pace attack on a pitch that suits fast bowling. Kallis needs to step up with the bat in this series if they are to have a chance of winning.
I also think England will do it now. Selecting Albie Morkel means they can't go with a 4 pronged pace attack on a pitch that suits fast bowling. Kallis needs to step up with the bat in this series if they are to have a chance of winning.
now steyn and morkel need to peak at right time ,fitness isnt a problem so thats good.. kallis will step up but bowling is little worrying but i think when u have 3 pacers like south africa have even a kallis,tahir supporting them should be enough.. its when one of these 3 gets injured the problem starts
Yeah this is the same rubbish that Cheeka said when he picked Mishra.
good point :P but he is better spinner then any guys saffers played before in last 3-4 years u have to keep that in mind too also they will have kallis there for support so bowling line up should hold up if 3 pacers remain fit
good point :P but he is better spinner then any guys saffers played before in last 3-4 years u have to keep that in mind too also they will have kallis there for support so bowling line up should hold up if 3 pacers remain fit
I've watched him bowl a fair bit in county cricket. At the start, he was like Mendis/Narine in that most batsmen didn't have a clue what was happening. He's not the worst bowler around but not good enough to have a real impact. Better than their recent spinners. Agree with that.
dont worry Tahir will eat England's tail in this series just wait n watch 2-0 for SA :two_thumbs_up:
I've watched him bowl a fair bit in county cricket. At the start, he was like Mendis/Narine in that most batsmen didn't have a clue what was happening. He's not the worst bowler around but not good enough to have a real impact. Better than their recent spinners. Agree with that.
and that what matters really unless they plan to play 4 quicks...
dont worry Tahir will eat England's tail in this series just wait n watch 2-0 for SA :two_thumbs_up:
plz dont jinx here :pray:
From what I have seen of Tahir at international level, he has one too many "hit me" balls in all his overs at ODI and Test level which against England's quality batting line-up won't go unpunished. South Africa might be better off playing a containment spinner, i.e. Paul Harris. Tahir could end-up being the pressure relief valve for the England batters. And South Africa don't want Kallis to be bowling too many.
From what I have seen of Tahir at international level' date=' [b']he has one too many "hit me" balls in all his overs at ODI and Test level which against England's quality batting line-up won't go unpunished. South Africa might be better off playing a containment spinner, i.e. Paul Harris. Tahir could end-up being the pressure relief valve for the England batters. And South Africa don't want Kallis to be bowling too many.
Agree. Harris is ok if the seamers fire because he does his job - fire the filth into the pads to give the seamers a break. Not an attacking option at all.