European team of season

Sooda

^You expect him to be like Xabi Alonso- that is ridiculous. Totally different type of player. Bear in mind the stipulations I am using anyway, I am not saying he is the best def mid in Europe.

how about the 5 goals that were conceded vs chelsea??!! why didn't he prevent any of them?? and what has he been doing for the past 4 months while spuds have been in free fall? and if he is so great why were west ham relegated last year?
If RVP is so good why are Farcenanal ust 5 pts clear of 'spuds' having played a match more? If Fabregas is so good why did he win jack-shite at with the Gunners.. (think there was an FA Cup in 05..) If Gerrard is so good why has he won exactly 0 premiership titles ..etc..you see my point.. football is a sport played with eleven players...there is a reason why Parker has been nominated as PFA player of the season this year and won football writers player of the year last year whilst at struggling Hammers (was also in Goal.coms team of the season)

rvp and fabregas have both helped their teams to a world cup final, gerrard has got to 2 champions league finals winning one. even mentioning parker in the same breath as these is a insult to them. parker is a media love child, because he is one of the few english players who seems a decent honest family man, and is not a filthy chav like most of his country men. football ability wise, he is not even in the top 10 of english central midfielders, let alone world and europe.

rvp and fabregas have both helped their teams to a world cup final, gerrard has got to 2 champions league finals winning one. even mentioning parker in the same breath as these is a insult to them. parker is a media love child, because he is one of the few english players who seems a decent honest family man, and is not a filthy chav like most of his country men. football ability wise, he is not even in the top 10 of english central midfielders, let alone world and europe.
Im not comparing them as footballers, just showing how your previous point did not make much sense. And now your talking Intl football so changing the subject, but also proving my point. RVP and Fab play for very good international teams, hence are able to do something at Intl level. Parker has not/does not. You could say is peaking a bit late, that is ok, and only now playing for a genuine top 4 contender for the first time. He has been unlucky with injuries, esp at Newcastle..He should have gone to the 2010 WC, instead of Carrick maybe... He is the best English defensive midfielder, only a fit Owen Hargreaves is better.

Totally agree, especially the media love child thing. I am spurs fan and am shocked at the adulation he gets for mediocre performances. He is so average and frankly I would not even have him in spurs side. He is rubbish

I think Parker offers more on the ball than Sandro, but Im not very sure tbh. Anyway KT, If you were to pick the Eng midfielders for the Euros who would you take, and who would you start with in the playing XI. Assume full fitness on all fronts, likes of Wilshere, Rodwell etc

^ Sandro is not that amazing on the ball but has improved a lot in this aspect. Parker is rubbish on the ball, all he does is 5 metere passes to centre back or full baclk Never puts good attacking balls in. So over rated. Wilshere is miles better then Parker. Shame Huddlestone has been injured all season as he was great last year. Dont forget we beat Inter and AC without Parker last year, so his contributution has been massivley over hyped

Cavani is from Uruguay, Lavezzi is Argentinian. They are not Europeans. I did consider Hamsik actually... Those conditions are there to make it a bit more interesting and to stop people from choosing a Real-Barca XI. It is meant for people like you who know nothing of any other leagues aside from maybe the Spanish and EPL That team would beat most teams in the world.
brah i watch nd know many players,clubs from different leagues which u may not have even heard of, i was just saying the conditions were unusual.. i for all am completely against players filled from only big clubs like united,barca,real in the european team of the season, but ur team aint the best