Twenty20 NZ v SL

King

I had few tickets from the club and gave it away to few mates. Twenty20 doesn't really appeal much to me. I can't be bothered going in this windy cold evening here in Wellington to watch slog feast. I quite like Twenty20 to be encouraged but prefer watching it on TV. Go the Black Caps... :wtg:

Re: Twenty20 NZ v SL Yup Greyish attire and a replica of the WC 1992 kits. The only addition to the 1992 WC kit is the Sponsor's National Bank logo. BTW NZ is on fire although with couple of edges down the third man for four. SL has to be silly not to have a third man this early on. NZ on 25/0 after 1.4 overs.

Re: Twenty20 NZ v SL Frankyln and Taylor are big hitters so is Astle but Astle hasn't really been in great form recently. Today the weather is a bit too dicey. Even I didn't want to go given the windy conditions and now it is starting to rain. There was fair bit of interest in the test matches but the weather keeps people away a fair bit. Usually we get good crowd for test matches than ODIs. If India or Australia plays it will usually be a sell out. SL don't attract much crowd :roll:

Re: Twenty20 NZ v SL SL has come back greatly after having conceeded more than 80 runs in the first 8 overs or so. They have given away only about 70 runs in the last 11-12 overs. NZ after a very good start has faltered. Should have definitely got 180-200 runs.