Akram blames Selectors for Yusuf`s poor performance

J P K

Can you look at his quote, "Why he was dropped is beyond me. The selectors didn't do any favour to his confidence by omitting him. Pathan is a big-match player and will surely come good." and tell me how this quote says that Akram is blaming the selectors for Pathan's poor IPL performance? As far as I can understand it, the quote makes two statements: 1. Pathan should not have been dropped after the WC - I don't agree with the statement, but it has nothing to do with the causality ToI is presenting. 2. Pathan is a big match player and will come good soon - I don't agree with that either. Pathan is a hack who will hit some and miss some, but again how does it have anything to do with how ToI is presenting the idea that Akram has blamed Pathan being dropped from the Indian side as a reason for his poor performance?
TOI-let paper after all. :facepalm:

Can you look at his quote, "Why he was dropped is beyond me. The selectors didn't do any favour to his confidence by omitting him. Pathan is a big-match player and will surely come good." and tell me how this quote says that Akram is blaming the selectors for Pathan's poor IPL performance? As far as I can understand it, the quote makes two statements: 1. Pathan should not have been dropped after the WC - I don't agree with the statement, but it has nothing to do with the causality ToI is presenting. 2. Pathan is a big match player and will come good soon - I don't agree with that either. Pathan is a hack who will hit some and miss some, but again how does it have anything to do with how ToI is presenting the idea that Akram has blamed Pathan being dropped from the Indian side as a reason for his poor performance?
akram had critized Indian selectors in the past so they have made up heading like that i guess

Wow....talk abt trying to justify pathatic performance by blaming Indian selectors. Incredible. If anything Pathan should take that as a motivation & try to prove Indian selectors wrong. What better place then IPL...where the pressure is intense...& all the selectors, BCCI top(useless) honchos, media & most of the fans are watching. But Pathan seems content on checking his bank balance...& waiting couple a year (because he cant seem to find a place in the Indian squad before that)

He wasn't axed after world cup. He went to WI and his pathetic performance continued. He is very inconsistent for a regular batsman. And his bowling is worse than Raina. Won't bowl more than 5 overs in most games. Irfan Pathan for no. 7.

Akram is a moron..he always looked for excuses. I hope they fire him but knowing how much people love him in India, he will be hire somewhere else within mins...Great bowler and that is about it...he can't coach, cant comment or anything like... he is defending a wrong player..pathan is crap, overrated and overpaid...at times his shot selection is worst than Afridi..just look at the way he got out against Deccan after hitting a six....crapy palyer who made more than enough money..

Akram is a moron..he always looked for excuses. I hope they fire him but knowing how much people love him in India, he will be hire somewhere else within mins...Great bowler and that is about it...he can't coach, cant comment or anything like... he is defending a wrong player..pathan is crap, overrated and overpaid...at times his shot selection is worst than Afridi..just look at the way he got out against Deccan after hitting a six....crapy palyer who made more than enough money..
spot on