Anyone interested in watching 20/20

kabira

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Anyone interested in watching 20/20

>forced bachelor home alone craving for any kind of cricket hahahah....even I am forced bachelor...
welcome to the fold.. :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

i am jealous now...
Don't be jealous it sucks...BTW from tomorrow onward for a week there will be inter-regnum in my forced bachelor state... Mother in law here I come baati-chokha better be ready.. :wtg:

i am jealous now...
Don't be jealous it sucks...
Are you kidding? It rocks! Throwing my clothes on the floor, eating in bed, playing Playstation, posting online. I'm free!!! LoL! She's gone to her work xmas party, will be back around midnight, will sleep until 10am, and then I'm dropping her off at her parents, to never see her again until xmas eve around 8pm!...
Guest dada_rocks

i am jealous now...
Don't be jealous it sucks...
Are you kidding? It rocks! Throwing my clothes on the floor, eating in bed, playing Playstation, posting online. I'm free!!! LoL! She's gone to her work xmas party, will be back around midnight, will sleep until 10am, and then I'm dropping her off at her parents, to never see her again until xmas eve around 8pm!...
i have converted my wife to my lifestyle so no probs on that front :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

i have converted my wife to my lifestyle so no probs on that front
how many "service packs" did it take ... :lol: :hic:
still counting :lmao: these days she remains so occupied with little one i cud very well bring a mistress if i had one, and she won't notice :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

> i cud very well bring a mistress if i had one hmm..dint you have affair with Pakistani lady.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
oye me, and affair and that too with pakii girl :lmao: :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

Kabs' date=' why don't you drop an email I will send you instructions for you to upload and create a download in our downloads section? I will not be bothered to upload this game, good on ya.[/quote'] yes kab do it fast i am bored and wud love to watch something new
Guest dada_rocks

sabar karo...its on my laptop...I will go home and upload it.. if you are bored..visit pp and blast few..
You think they will allo me there, my IP has been long banned there